4.0 out of 5 stars Its nice.
Published on 21 Oct. 2012 by Choosiesusie74

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle kittens
Not so hot to trot loved the pyt books an neighbours from he'll but not so keen on these never mind
Published 22 months ago by Susan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Its nice., 21 Oct. 2012
If this had been my first R L Mathewson book I do not think this book would have inspired me to purchase any of his/her other books. I adored Sudden Response, which led me on to the two books in the Neighbours from hell series. Those three books were funny, quirky and lusty love stories. This book was not the same style, don't get me wrong I enjoyed the book but it just did not light my fire as the others did. I also got A reclusive Heart at the same time as this one which I will still read. Its not a bad book for 72p though.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT LOVE IT, 31 Oct. 2012
I would like the same story to happen to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... Please keep on the good work

I love Edward Nick and the little Cole !!! Haaaa this is so cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 3 Jan. 2013
I can't believe how good this story was, really couldn't put it down, thank you , going to. Read more of her books xx

5.0 out of 5 stars My all time favorite author!, 16 Sept. 2012
Amanda D Brown (West Virginia, United States) - See all my reviews
R.L. Mathewson is my all time favorite author. I have read every one of her books. I promise you will not be disappointed if you read her work. So buy your copy now and Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly beautiful., 18 Feb. 2012
A Humble Heart is exactly what this book is.
It was beautifully written, and a fantastic plot.
I didn't expect to fall in love with Edward but by the end of the first chapter I absolutely adored him.
Dana is a truly inspirational character, and full of some much strength.
This story will make you laugh, and love. And maybe cry a little.
Highly recommend.
R.L. Mathewson is a brilliant author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another romantic story with funny and sexy parts from R, 16 Jan. 2015
Interesting story about Dana who is an author and is suddenly propelled into the spotlight and has to cope with being famous , as well as being a mother. She meets Edward an actor and starts a relationship with him. Life becomes dangerous due to them both being famous and Edward has to keep Dana and her children safe. It makes you wonder how celebrities cope with the things that go on with the paparazzi and fans. Another romantic story with funny and sexy parts from R.L Mathewson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a good read : ), 21 Dec. 2013
Amazing , it's so refreshing to read a book about a couples life from the start. The first 20% was then getting together and the rest was just there lives and how they coupe with the
Fame. Extremely loved it. I also loved the fact it was a good long book, I hate to fall in love with characters and then the book finishes. Lovely easy read also. Better then a big slice of chocolate cake to make you smile and calories free

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 24 Nov. 2013
Loved reading this book found it funny and very sad which made a good read.

Felt sorry for Dana and Edward never having a real life and people trying to make there lives hell. Makes you think about real life celebrities if they go through stuff like that with fans.

They have had loads of ups and downs in there life. And how they tried to keep the kids save at all times. What Dana went through and what she achieved in her life what a great women she is. Edward he just fell in love with her and her kids and looked after them and kept them save.

Really a good book to Read so much happens and great characters well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 29 Oct. 2013
This book was the nuts. It had me laughing out loud so much. It's well written and the characters where amazing. I will definitely look out for this author again

5.0 out of 5 stars Second time even better!, 21 Oct. 2013
This is the second time I've read this book and I can't believe I didn't review it the first time. This is by far one of the best books I've read! The characters are fun, funny likeable and real. The story just gets better and as I've said before good enough to read again and again. Buy it you won't be disappointed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›