Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.49

on 18 December 2013
OK so perhaps I am jumping the gun suggesting a glam rock revival has arrived but if there was one Giuda would undoubtedly be heading it. They have taken the DNA from the greatest glam rock artists of the 70's and condensed it into two glamtastic albums. Not only do Guida specialise in a retro 70s sound there are some nice other touches too from the 70's font style on the album sleeve to the inclusion of some of their "favourite things" on the inner sleeve, a common occurence in the 70's when teen fans wanted to know everthing about their idols. I just hope Giuda get the recognition they deserve because most glam rock bands and most european rock bands have always struggled for credibility in the UK and its refreshing to see a band finally put the fun back into rock.
on 20 November 2013
My musical education began when I pinched my elder brother's copy of 'Sladest'. I can still vividly recall staring at the 4 hairy aliens on the front cover, all glitter and buggery grippers. Played the record and loved it, still do.

This album (and its predecessor 'Racey Roller')perfectly recapture those pre-teen thrills. How an Italian band can faithfully recreate that very British Glam/Yob rock sound I'll never know but they do and they do it magnificently. Fans of Slade, Sweet, Mud etc will love it as will devotees of later bands like Jook, early Cock Sparrer and Slaughter & The Dogs.

The album's got a retro sound - apparently recorded using vintage equipment but with a 21st. Century sheen so its not just a nostalgia trip. Those of us of a certain age will quickly spot where Giuda have 'borrowed' from their 70's heroes but if you're going to steal then steal from the best. Every track is a winner but special praise goes to 'Wild Tiger Woman'-check out the video, 'Hold Me Tight' and 'Teenage Rebel'.

Buy this right now, invest in some double denim and slip on those beige and brown platforms.
on 5 December 2013
This just arrived today but I've been streaming it for 2 weeks now. Great band, excellent songs, my favourites are Yellow Dash and Fat Boy Boogie. They can be a bit derivative, but who cares when you've got fist-shaking anthems like this? I only hope they can make it to the UK soon so I can see them live. 9/10
on 4 May 2014
And maybe better? Giuda's first album smoked and this one does as well. Slade, The Sweet, Bay City Rollers, have all influenced these guys. Looking at the cover, you'd never think these guys would know glam rock, but they sure do. Haven't heard anything like this in a long time. Makes me think that the younger generation has hope. A worthwhile purchase!
on 11 January 2014
Bought for a Christmas present for my brother who grew up on Sweet, T. Rex etc , he loves it. Heard the reviews on 6 Music, so glad I went ahead and bought it for him.
on 7 March 2014
If you're into Sweet,Mud,Bolan and the
new Junk shop movement this is it!
I'ts even better than their last one!
What a Saturday night Raver!