5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read
Great mix of humour, horror and drama as Mike Talbot continues to take on the undead along side his family and friends.
Published 5 months ago by Stan

2.0 out of 5 stars was I really routing for the zombies at some points??
Published 3 months ago by mr leslie fogg

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 28 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing :), 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Zombie Fallout 7: For The Fallen (Kindle Edition)
Well Mark has done it once again!! Zombie fallout series are amazing books and 7 does not disappoint. A must read for all book lovers!

5.0 out of 5 stars another out of the park smash hit, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Zombie Fallout 7: For The Fallen (Kindle Edition)
OH my! so much emotion in this one.
I was thrown back into the action straight off, some small recaps so I was not totally confused, which was great.

Its nice to see the return/gathering of some "lost" characters.

My main "fun" moment was the return of Trip - how can you not love this guy, his escape and find is amazing and really brought a sense of humour to the whole thing.
I have to admit that I found this episode very hard going on the emotions, its a real rollercoaster.

Some new elements were introduced, such as the Army and Will & June in the labs.... now where is that going to go! not to mention all the history on the release of the flu virus.... intriguing.

I really got drawn into Deneaux, and her back story with this new ongoing plot line its sure to be something sinister coming! roll on book 8!

The zombies are also now evolving, with Eliza gone, but into what!

Other reviews have commented on the flashbacks at the end being "tedious" but actually I always find them enjoyable and love the way that MT manages to weave his other books in to the ZF world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombie Fallout 7: For The Fallen [Kindle Edition], 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Zombie Fallout 7: For The Fallen (Kindle Edition)
I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T REMEMBER ALL THE CHARACTERS FROM THE LAST 6 BOOKS, AS I READ THEM AWHILE AGO, HOW WRONG WAS I? THEY ALL FELL IN TO PLACE. GREAT STORY WHICH WILL NOT DISAPPOINT. NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WAIT FOR NUMBER 8, WHEN MARK WHEN? FANTASTIC BOOK 10 OUT OF 5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hooray for book 7., 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Zombie Fallout 7: For The Fallen (Kindle Edition)
Well here we have it, the 7th book in the Zombie Fallout series & it dosen't dissapoint. The gangs all here & Mike, well he's just Mike. There are close calls aplenty, & a few secrets revealed regarding the origin of the outbreak, & the part played by in it by a certain little old lady. The way this book finishes, book 8 should be a cracker, I can't wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Mike, family and co the nightmare continues. For Trip he needs to get to the concert, 10 April 2014
Sussman "Sussman" (London CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Just finished the unabridged version of book 7 - and I am left wanting more! Clearly the story will continue into a book 8, or more? I say this as Mike, family and friends are detained on secret military base, and there other major loose ends. I don't want to expand on this as I will give away spoilers. Sufficed to say that book seven of the Zombie Fallout series pretty much picks up the action where from book 6 left off. So what you get is nice even spacing in the narrative and a continuity that on the surface of things seems to work. Like all of the books in the series, the contents is a balance of humour and action that is so perfectly merged ,that a person needs to remember not to laugh out loud whilst reading/listening(Audio book) in a public place -lest you be looked as being a crazy person. There plethora of Zombie books out, but what sets these books apart, for me anyway, are the clear use of funny anecdotes and sprinkling of great humour/sarcasm, while some reviewers have not liked the light side to these books, but I for one think they make these books. For me the narrative is original, and I am sure that Tufo's take on Zombie `lore' will be, dare I say be `copied', and become mainstay in the genre. I can say with certainty that Book 7 does not disappoint. You get memorable characters such as Trip, who needs to get to his concert fast, and new characters that will have their own back story as well as well as `future' in books to come. For me the narrative delivers, and you get to see and feel a road trip from hell. The whole series is highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars was I really routing for the zombies at some points??, 6 Jan 2014
mr leslie fogg (bristol, glouscestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zombie Fallout 7: For The Fallen (Kindle Edition)
I along with many others I love the fallout series but all good things??? Found mike very annoying this time and his banter with BT is getting tiresome. Actually enjoyed lycan more as things have moved on, interesting illuminati subplot that I hope isn't more predictive programming from them, bio weapon or plague seems to be there depopulation plan if you follow modern pop culture. I will still buy anymore fallouts cause for a couple of quid there a bargain distraction but for me luke duffys when there's no more room in hell series knocks the latest fallout into the afterlife! Peace friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mental., 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Zombie Fallout 7: For The Fallen (Kindle Edition)
Once again fantastic , fun , action packed and bloody annoying because now I have to wait for 8 to come out. Mark please write A novel the books are over to quick.
Cleggsta...

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Zombie Fallout 7: For The Fallen (Kindle Edition)
Once again mark tufo just knocks it out of the park!i've been a huge fan since the very first book and if anything he's gotten better with each passing book.
Zf7 is in many ways the book we thought we wouldn't get but trust me you'll be so glad that we did.
Mark is a genuinely clever writer who's biggest gift is THE ability to write characters that you genuinely care about,not just the main ones but the sidekicks as well,not going to give away anything but trust me on this...get zf7...if you're a fan then you wontbbe disappointed,and if you're new to marks work?then what took you so long!?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the twists and turns...., 5 April 2014
This review is from: Zombie Fallout 7: For The Fallen (Kindle Edition)
Oh, the twists and turns....,.Love it!..
I love John and his wife, but john is just an amazing character. The twists and turns of Vivian, she is such a dark one with many a hidden past and talent!
Off to buy the next instalment, as I love loosing sleep, being kept awake with a book!

ARRAY(0xa72f5618)