5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!
I did a lot of researching on Amazon to find a furry throw for our bed and this is absolutely perfect. It is so warm, soft and luxurious, I definitely made the right choice in going for this one. To say I'm pleased with it is an understatement!
Published 11 months ago by PatR

3.0 out of 5 stars Luxury throw
Generally pleased with the throw, it is soft and size is great unfortunately the colour is slightly different to the larger throw that I bought at the same time, but my fault although described I misinterpreted the information and assumed they were the same.
Published 7 months ago by Gillian claire osborne

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Luxury & Top Quality Faux Fur Mink throw/ sofa throw / Blanket / Bed throw - Cream, Large / Double : 150x200

3.0 out of 5 stars Luxury throw, 27 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Supper Snuggly...., 26 April 2014
A lovely and soft throw...we use it in our Bedroom.
Would happily recommend this throw, would make a lovely gift for the cold weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars soft, warm, and comfy, 23 April 2014
I have received it, finally, and it deserve waiting for. It is soft, warm, and comfy whether wrapping yourself in it on the sofa or in bedroom.