• NEW

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.09

on 10 February 2014
Great album, fresh sounding and an up to date sound from The Legend that at times it doesn't even sound like him, it's an electric album with some great songs New is a New direction and new sound, with the help of a number of producers it brings this album to life some older faithful fans might find it a bit to in the future but it's a great album.
on 23 July 2015
Brilliant Macca album. I already had the bonus edition CD from original release in 2013. This double CD with DVD film is well worth the money. Contains the original album, plus further bonus songs, live tracks from Japan concert and the bonus DVD looks packed with promotional clips and videos of the singles plus lots of other stuff.
on 18 November 2013
Paul, nay Sir Paul has a very long and productive life as both artist and composer. although many will find some of his works as the best thing since sliced bread, at the same time other works can be a little trite and insubstantial.
on the whole this album fills the brief of good rock based music. although a little light and not his best album still worth a listen to
on 9 November 2013
Very, very good. I've been nuts over the Beatles and McCartney since 1963 and to be truthful it's been painful at times to listen to some of the music he has released in his solo career but that has been minimal compared to all the good stuff that Paul has recorded. When I first heard the title track of New as a single in the lead up to the album release, I have to be honest and say I wasn't that impressed but as the days went on it became apparent that McCartney had done it again - he had written a tune which is so catchy it just won't leave your head and there are more than a few tracks like that on this album. However, just because a song is catchy doesn't necessarily make it good but there is quality galore on this release.The opening track, Save Us gets the tempo up right away; Queenie Eye keeps it going brilliantly; I Can Bet, Everybody Out There; Get Me Out Of Here; Looking At Her and even New itself, which hasn't just grown on me but is embedded in my brain...............every track on this excellent album has something going for it.
There have always been standout tracks on every McCartney album but in some cases those songs have stood out even more because of the standard of the rest of the music on those releases. With New, it's the other way around, big time - it's the one or two slightly weaker tracks that are obvious because of the marvellous standard of work McCartney and his four producers have come up with on this record.
Oh, and one last thing - can some screen writer, somewhere, provide a script for a new Bond movie and call it Appreciate because the slightly spine-tingling track on this album with the same title is just crying out to be played over the opening credits for that very film.....brilliant!
on 19 January 2014
Loved it! it was The old Paul back my favourite album is Mccartney this album has lots of sounds and flavours of that album. My daughter even enjoyed it. So if like me you haven't always enjoyed his later albums you should try this he is back to his old self the Mc cartney we know and love doing what he does best.
on 12 December 2013
After a couple of delays caused by the manufacturer the album arrived this week well packaged and in good condition... I have had the (excellent) tracks downloaded since I placed my order, thanks Amazon... Recommended... Oh yes, the final price was less than when I placed the order, again, thank you Amazon...
on 22 May 2014
Paul carries on from teh wonder "Chaos and creation in the backyard" and "memory almost full" with this new "NEW" album! Worth it for "Queenie Eye", "Save Us", and "Hosanna" alone, but the rest of the album is top notch too. Go buy it - Paul is at his best :)
on 22 December 2013
Fantastic album - probably before this, my favourite of Paul's recent work was 2008's Electric Arguments as The Fireman.

Some fantastic melodies, Beatle-esque tunes and the quality of Paul's lyrics (Early Days especially) is vintage Paul at his best

Keep it going Macca !!
on 27 February 2014
This work is the return of Paul to the pop-rock with good songs and variations. Time passes and he is still pretty creative. This album is not among the best albums of his career, but nothing bad. It pays to know and enjoy. The album is variant, not being tiring. Ok! Note 7.5.
on 20 November 2013
Ashamedly, I wasn't expecting this album to be knock out. Although many people are bashing it, I'm in absolute love with Paul's new album. I think the songs are 'new' and current while still being classic. It's an upbeat album which I can't help but smile when I listen to it.