5.0 out of 5 stars the besr
Believe every word u read and walk in, with faith.i wld recommend this book to everyone feeling lost... Believe in Jesus Name..
Published 16 months ago by chio

1.0 out of 5 stars really.....really?!
Such radiant teeth are hard to take seriously on a book cover, but I didn't let that put me off! Joel Osteen here in his newest merchandise proposes a power, blessing and health, that is illusionary. While the bible writer James records the faithful impact of our words in cautionary and balanced terms, Osteen gives this an unbiblical upgrade that has all the synthetics of...
Published 17 months ago by J. DOUGLAS

5.0 out of 5 stars the besr, 18 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I Declar 31 promises, 9 Jun 2013
I was glad I can be able to find this book and share how my life has changed since I start reading!
Before I purchase the book I was worried, stress and think constantly about my future, but since I bought the book I more relaxed and realises how blessed I am me it did actually made a difference through out my daily life basis!
So thank you Joel Osteen! You changed my life I am now more appreciating life and live everyday like its my last!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing, 21 Feb 2013
Great thoughts and inspiration with a new refreshing attitude to life. Fab. listen to it regularly in the car
You should buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope and Encouragement, 9 Mar 2013
If things are not going too well in your life I would highly recommend you buy this book ! Too often we hinder the plans of the Lord by our negative words ( The power of Death and Life are in the tongue ) and just because we don't see anything happening around us in the natural that looks as if the favour of the Lord is operating in our life we lose hope and give up. Don't give up. Start using these declarations and wait and watch your life turn around. No matter how much junk has been happening in your life, no matter how many mistakes you've made, wrong turns you've taken or if you're suffering because of your own foolishness (this one usually applies to me) the Lord's promises still apply to you. He can bless your latter end more than the beginning, he can give you beauty for ashes, he can turn it around. It takes TRUST and FAITH. Joel Osteen is a great preacher. Try it. What have you got to lose?

5.0 out of 5 stars 31 Promises., 30 Dec 2012
I am so pleased with this book that I am planning to order two more for my two sisters. This book is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Nov 2012
Perfect read! this book is just the best, I am happy with the purchase and would recommend it to any one intrested in speaking God's word over their life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Dec 2012
Zigibins (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Makes sense and if you need this kind of "uplift" I would recommend it highly to get your self believing your OK, at the very least.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 April 2014
This review is from: I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life (Kindle Edition)
very encouraging, leaves you with a sense that you can do anything so long as you have faith and a positive mind set. I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing, 24 Mar 2014
very easy to read. Would recommend this book to anyone who is trying to transform their lives. can be used as a guide and a reminder. very inspirational x

5.0 out of 5 stars How encouraging!, 8 Oct 2013
This is a wonderful book for any Christian. Full of positive declarations to speak over yourself every day and bite sized stories and words of encouragement to go along with them. This book makes it easier to make it a habit to bless yourself so that you can be a greater blessing.