5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour
My daughter received this as a gift because she's a huge Little Mix fan and Jade is her favourite!

All the make up in this collection is from the Collection 2000 range so cheap and cheerful.

This is a lovely colour. A nude type shade. It's so nice, I have borrowed it myself.
Published 6 months ago by Laura

1.0 out of 5 stars closer to purple and looks dirty I was gutted
This lipstick is so much darker than the picture shows. I was looking for a very pink matte lipstick and this is not it. It's purplely pink, closer to purple and looks dirty I was gutted. And it's not matte.
Published 1 month ago by

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 11 Jun 2014
Laura (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful color lipstick, 21 Jun 2014
I love this purple lipstick. It goes well with my brunette skin. I got two of them. I would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars better than expected., 9 Jun 2014
This item is much better than i thought it would be. Nice colour and great price. I love lipsticks. The only one downside i have is that it does not stay on long enough even with rimell lip locker. i have to keep reapplying. otherwise over all great

5.0 out of 5 stars cute lipstick, 30 May 2014
I haven't actually worn it as it's my daughters, but it looks nice and seems to last quite well considering how tough the girls are on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lipstick, lovely colour, 28 May 2014
My daughter had been hunting for this lipstick for a while but unable to get this colour in the shops. Great find and great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lipstick, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Little Mix Lipstick Jade's Lipstick 4g (Personal Care)
Bought this for my younger sister because she really wanted it, she was happy with her purchase and really liked the shade, delivery was on point, it arrived on time can't complain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Creamy lipstick in Jade, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Little Mix Lipstick Jade's Lipstick 4g (Personal Care)
Got the shade jade it's a creamy pink brown, more browny with a pearlescent finish. It's creamy on the lip. Smell is not too strong, is tasteless. The packaging tube is a bit cheap but then it was cheap! Made in China part of the Collection brand, it won't be a favourite by any means but for just over £2 it's fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lipstick, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Little Mix Lipstick Jade's Lipstick 4g (Personal Care)
I really hoped this lipstick would look very natural and I was very pleased it does. It has the soft, nude pink color as promised, so it's suitable for daily use. Further, it applies very well and feels soft on your lips (not sticky or dry). Great quality for such a low price :)
I also want to compliment the quick delivery, because it mostly takes around a week because of the shipping/air mail and the super saver free delivery, but I got it four days after I placed my order :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Little Mix Lipstick Jade's Lipstick 4g (Personal Care)
Ordered this as a joke gift but was really taken with the colour when it arrived. It is a lovely subtle dusky rose shade. The lipstick applies really well and seems quite pigmented.
The lipstick feels very rich and easily competes with some if the higher end brands I have. Can't believe it was less than three quid.
Am just about to order a couple more of the Jade ones and am tempted to try the rest of the range.
I must also compliment Amazon for their delivery speed.
I ordered both this lipstick and another item late yesterday afternoon and selected the super saver delivery option as it was free and I didn't need the goods in any hurry.
They both arrived today, the very next day! I appreciate the email status updates also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Dec 2014
This review is from: Little Mix Lipstick Jade's Lipstick 4g (Personal Care)
Amazing Lipstick! Looks more orange toned on the internet, but in RL it's more of a berry toned nude. Applies nice on the lips, and the bullet is big and high end looking, apart from the purple bow. Would buy this again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›