5.0 out of 5 stars Great as brow gel
I have used the mascara as an actual mascara but I don't think it makes any real difference to the way my lashes look, so I don't really think there's any point. If you're buying this as a mascara, I would advise you just to go without!

Published 8 months ago by kaleycuoco

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
For some reason, I recently go it into my head that I wanted clear mascara and God only knows why. I mean what is it supposed to do? :) Is it just this one or is it all clear mascara?? Weird! :)
Published 7 months ago by Sarah Corcoran

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as brow gel, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Little Mix Full On Mascara Leigh Anne's Crystal Clear Mascara 8ml (Personal Care)

But I really love this product as an eyebrow gel - I fill in with some eyeshadow and then swipe the brush over each brow, and they stay looking neat all day.

Makes your brows look a lot neater and professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sep 2014
defines lashes without being clumpy

4.0 out of 5 stars clear mascara, 2 April 2014
Mrs. G. Low - See all my reviews
bought as gift as friend was having problems with lashes turning in, thought this might help.dont know if it worked

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 3 Mar 2014