5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Celestine Insights - Limited Edition of Celestine Prophecy and Tenth Insight (Kindle Edition)
I have read the paper back a few times now, and the book is getting a bit worse for wear, so having it on my kindle I can read, read and read, without ruining!!! Fantastic book, and makes you look for synchronicity in all things. Brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 17 Nov. 2013
This Kindle version of The Celestine Prophecy and Tenth Insight combined is really useful. I've already pre-ordered these two Kindle books separately but didn't want to wait till end November to read. I like these parable stories, but have to admit that there are parts of The Tenth that are overly verbose and you really have to hang in there. That said, for me both books were a cracking read. My only criticism of this Kindle version is the very poor typography. The books were probably scanned, but the number of "I"''s that were missing was significant. This I found sloppy and annoying. I will be most irritated if the separate Kindle versions of these two books contain the same typos when they are released at the end of he month. Publisher please note! I'm giving the storyline 4 stars, but typography only 2 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars I was very intrigued to read this having been recommended by friends, 1 Aug. 2014
I was very intrigued to read this having been recommended by friends. Some very interesting concepts and ideas to relate to and I agree that energy transference between individuals is a superb metaphor for life. Hope to follow up with more insights.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 1 Oct. 2014
A total insight, thou holy amazing inspirational , really enjoyed all aspeacks of the book very good read for everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 May 2015
Should be on the schools must read list