5.0 out of 5 stars Funny ellen
Published on 23 Nov 2011 by Sarah D

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved Ellen,hated the book.
Ellen is great and an inspiration to lots of ladies . I could hear her great sence of humour shining through at times. I did think she was struggling to fill the pages,so filled it with any old crap.
Sorry Ellen,not your best work I,m afraid.
Published on 24 Jun 2012 by Gail

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny ellen, 23 Nov 2011
Sarah D (Milton Keynes, England) - See all my reviews
This book like her others made me laugh out loud in many places. She manages to make everyday life very funny. In this book she catches up on whats gone on since her last book. She talks about her show and being a judge on American idol. This is a book no fan should be without and if you are new to ellen she will make you laugh and want to read her other books which you should do because they are just as funny. Ellen is a great comedian who knows just how to tickle your funny bone a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest book I've ever read!, 27 Dec 2012
First off I love ellen, this is the first book of hers I have read, I have bought her wife Portias book and Ellen's second book "The Funny Thing Is...".

There's so much I want to say about this book. Firstly it's VERY funny, I laughed out loud ALOT. And as I watch Ellen's show on Really Channel in UK every day Mon-Fri It's like I can hear her voice saying what I'm reading.

I can imagine how she's saying them as I'm reading the words. This book is intended to make you laugh, it's got so much relatable comments in it. Some of the content was taken from her monologues on her show, but they still make me laugh! For example the joke about intercomming the cat, Charlie.

Ellen is my inspiration so I guess it's bias for me to write this review, but if I read it not knowing who she was or anything about her...I would've still found this the funniest book ever.

I recommend this book for anyone who wants a book which will make them laugh, smile and think "That's so true!". This book is not an autobiography of sorts, it is written by Ellen but its not a story of her life from beginning to now...it's about her experiences, advice and making you laugh.

PLEASE PLEASE read this book people! I love Ellen so much and she deserves more of a British fan base because she's the kindest sweetest people on Earth. Spread the word! Hope you enjoy this book as much as I did.

Finish with words of ellen: be kind to one another, bye.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 14 Dec 2012
This is a Christmas present for my daughter. I took it from her Amazon wish list. I had a peek at it when I packed it and thought I would buy it myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little bit disappointing, 15 Dec 2012
I love Ellen down to the ground. I try to watch every of her show. I was so looking forward to read this book. However I think it's not as great as I was expected. Some parts seems a bit too cheeky and some of the jokes she told in the show. So I was a little bit disappointed. It still good, still funny, don't get me wrong. I think I just had expected too much. I still love Ellen anyway!

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved Ellen,hated the book., 24 Jun 2012
Sorry Ellen,not your best work I,m afraid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 16 Jun 2012
I love everything that Ellen does and so as her books.Really funny stuff :) and i like this book cover best than two previous :P
Anyway,great work from Ellen,I truly recommend :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 21 Nov 2011
This book was hilarious!! Absolutely loved it! Couldn't put it down! Great light reading and perfect Christmas pressie. I definately recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining Fluff, 3 Jan 2012
In typical Ellen style, this book is funny, up-lifting and highly entertaining. It won't change your life, you'll forget most of it before you even get to the end, but it will give you a chuckle and brighten your day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not about much at all, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Seriously...I'm Kidding (Kindle Edition)
This book is about absolutely nothing. Very disappointing. It seems as though she was required to fill the pages somehow, with whatever came to mind, and did just that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Very good, fast delivery.

Seriously...I'm Kidding