‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the confident woman devotional, 5 Jan. 2011
this is a very good book to start your day, I have been using it since new years day.
it has been very encouraging to me.
my husband bought it me for christmas.
hope everyone who buys this book will find it a help in their daily lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Readings, 5 Jan. 2011
Mr. G. Harper "GRAHAM" (Hayle Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This is lovely , gentle but thought provoking and encouraging to think what Jesus thinks of each one of us and that is that He loves us.

Lynne Harper

5.0 out of 5 stars The confident woman., 18 April 2012
I was bought this book as a Christmas present.This book has a daily reading where Joyce meyer has something uplifting to say. I read a page a day and absolutely love it. This book can be read day by day for ever. So good i have bought another of her books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration..., 20 Feb. 2012
It's nice to read this each morning and give myself a little boost. I open it up each day and say "OK Lord let's see what you have to tell me today!" I like that the book is not too big and the pages inside are a nice soft pink...these things are important to me. Each page has a verse from the bible and Joyce writes a paragraph of her own and then it has a little prayer for you to say at the end. Short but Sweet!

5.0 out of 5 stars DAILY INSPIRATION, 7 Oct. 2011
This is a great, easy to read, relevant daily inspirational for women by the wonderful, down-to-earth Joyce Meyer and makes a good gift for a friend as well at to keep for oneself.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommend if you are troubled or have questions, 15 Mar. 2015
I wholeheartedly recommend this book as reading it each day has helped me re-connect with my faith on a daily basis. It has definitely improved my confidence.I find Joyce Meyer's words inspiring and meaningful in my life; it's a good starting point too. I have bought several copies for friends and loved ones and it has made for a special meaningful gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 9 May 2013
i bought this book for my wife and she loves it. Helpful advice for every day of the year and she says the contents have helped her enormously. Joyce Meyer is a very clever and down to earth teacher of christianity who's books and DVDS are both helpful and practical.

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, 1 Jun. 2014
love the anecdotes and daily messages, really sets me up for a good day. the bible passages at the start usually have nothing to do with the message though, or only a tenuous link, they are usually hard to understand too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 5 April 2013
I love this book its amazing, I use it very day its never too late to get it, its amazing and each day just seems to fit in with what am doing through spiritually would defo recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars If you need that little bit to keep you focused, 19 Jan. 2013
This book has just enough to get you on the right track first thing in the morning or to point you to more to read when you have more time. I love Joyce's down to earth approach

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›