4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Deadly Lies (Kindle Edition)
spoilt, for me by the boring and repetitive sex scenes. I have read all three of the Deadly books over the last two days because I liked the stories and most of the characters. The downside to reading these books in such a short space of time is that the formula/pattern used in all three books is very apparent. However, as virtually all fiction is based on a variation of roughly half a dozen themes, I am not really bothered about being able to identify the formula if the author manages to introduce enough differences to make each book interesting.
That said, as stated earlier, I did become bored and irritated by the needlessly protracted and frequent sex scenes. In my opinion, they only served to increase the length of each book. I did not feel that they were in any way necessary to show the
intensity of the character's feelings for his/her lover; a touch or a look would have been just as effective.
I would recommend these books, I think the stories are good, and others might enjoy the sex scenes, if not they can do what I did and just skip them

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Deadly Lies (Kindle Edition)
Best read I've had for a long time brilliant story line had to keep reading from start to finish well written and exciting

5.0 out of 5 stars best one of the series, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Deadly Lies (Kindle Edition)
We first met samantha kennedy in book one deadly fear when she became a victim of the serial killer dubbed the watchman, she comes back to work with the ssd on a serial kidnapping case and the man who shes been sleeping with on and off recieves a call from about his brother being kidnapped, he is told not to involve the police but he doesn't know samantha is a fbi agent and when he finds out hes not happy but he cant stay away from her, they are drawn to eachother and together with the help of the ssd they try to get his brother back.

Wow this thriller has it all, romance, action and twists that just keep on coming right up to the end. This story has the most sizzling romance and twists and turns of all the series I couldnt put it down and read it all in less than two days. I just love this author all of her books suck you in and keep you entertained all the way through and leave you wanting more

5.0 out of 5 stars fiction, 27 Sep 2011
An excellent tale that kept me enthralled from the first page. I had never heard of this author before but have no hesitation in recommending her to to.

Deadly Lies