on 8 March 2010
This is great, short manageable bible passages to read. Good, to the point, practical help each day. Good if you are rushing in the morning as I am. Joyce gives Gods encouragement each morning and sets me up for the day. It is exactly what it is advertised as.
on 16 March 2010
A brilliantly written devotional! Each daily reading is not too long (although very occasionally a little brief) and is to the point. Joyce's writing is very down to earth (yet spiritual!), thought provoking and there are many insiteful points to apply in your daily walk with God. The title sums up the purpose of the book... if you're looking for something to help you learn how to hear from the Lord each day and be sensitive to the Holy Spirit, then this devotional is an absolute MUST! The best one I've encountered yet!
on 14 June 2010
I have found this book to be very useful. Well written, simple and straightforwad. If you are looking for a book that explains how you should relate with GOD in a plain and easy to relate to language, then this is it. Joyce writes to teach us how to make christianity a way of life. How to connect with GOD at a personal level almost effortlessly. With such a book you will surely avoid legalism and the cults will not possess you.
on 25 February 2013
I read this book when I was all over the place in my walk with God, it is a great book to centre your focus back to God and changing your mindset back to the will of God, very practical, with prayers, I definitely heard God. Very Good read.
on 10 April 2011
This book has a bible verse and advice for every day of the year. The advice is very appropriate and easy to understand and follow. I would recommend this book to everyone as we all need a little help in these busy times we live in.
on 13 February 2010
Very useful book, I could not put it down. Provides a good insight into the many ways God talks to us.
on 7 March 2012
Im not really a book kinda person but felt I needed some assistance in dealing with situations in a better way,

I was never really a religious person and wasnt really expecting so many quotes from the bible and religion in the book.

The book has changed my outlook dramatically and not only helped with controlling my emotions but my whole perception of everything in a beautiful way.

You can probably tell i also dont write reviews.

Thanks
on 7 May 2013
A very readable book about a very deep subject not often covered in detail by other preachers. What I most liked was the way in which Joyce explains the things that block our communication with God and what to do about them. It was useful after each section to have the list of questions to consider - this helped to assess how much of it you had taken in.
on 24 November 2011
I am a big joyce fan anyway, but i have enjoyed reading this book. I fine joyces style easy to read and practicle. I particularly like the questions for discussion at the end of each chapter, so you can reflect on what you have just read before moving on.
on 20 April 2012
I find this book so inspirational each morning. Joyce Meyer keeps it simple, succinct and very reader friendly and she adds a personal touch by making references to her own life. Definately money well spent!