5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Has Changed My Life, 20 Jan 2004
Heather Negahdar ""Haze"" (Bridgetown, Barbados) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Knowing God Intimately (Hardcover)
This book has changed my life in more ways than one, and also my way of thinking.
Joyce Meyer has spelt out in her own words simply how we can maintain a closer walk with God and attain the Holy Spirit dweling in our lives completely as long as we want it. With obedience and the hunger and longing in our hearts, it can be done.
This remarkable teacher brings a wealth of experiences to us readers, and what I like about her teaching is that she never fails to share with us readers, her past failings and how she has overcome them through great courage, praying and listening to God. And, she was also willing to take critisim and analyse it.
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand these deep messages meant for all who crave a wonderful intimate relationship with God.

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly life-changing and excellent book., 6 Feb 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Knowing God Intimately (Hardcover)
If your desire is to have a more intimate relationship with God, then this book is most definitely for you. Joyce Meyer teaches from her own experience and from the scriptures how to come into a relationship with God that is both extremely intimate and tremendously rewarding. God wants us to enjoy a close relationship with Him and His Word shows us how that can be made possible.
One of the many wonderful aspects of this book is the fact that Joyce Meyer’s teaching is incredibly easy to understand and full of enthusiasm and love for the reader. It is clear that not only does she have an outstanding knowledge of the Bible, but also a magnificent gift in writing. One quality of Joyce Meyer’s teaching is that it is very well structured. This benefits any reader because no one wants to be jumping around from one part of a book to another in order to understand what they are reading because its not in sequence. From what I have seen and heard, all of Joyce Meyer’s teaching books are written in this manner.
From taking the first step of asking Christ to come into our hearts and then allowing the Holy Spirit to lovingly invade every facet of our lives and lead us into a closer relationship with God, Joyce Meyer guides us on a journey that none should want to miss out on. Buy this book and discover how to have true intimacy with our awesome Lord and Saviour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Knowledge of Knowing God More, 11 Oct 2009
S. Lightbourne (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
An awesome book to knowing and understanding God more intimately. A great book in providing an insightful knowledge of how to know God intimately. This book is very easy to read, which has large text for those who may have some form of sight imparement. Overall, a great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book..., 9 Aug 2012
This review is from: Knowing God Intimately (Hardcover)
Great book for those that want to begin afresh with God and fall in love again with God.You will be blessed through and through...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent & informative, 27 May 2014
This book is packed with everything you need to have a richer, more fulfilling relationship.
If you are truly seeking Him as your most desperate and vital necessity then this book was destined to be read by you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Knowing God Intimately (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed this book. It was a very easy to read book and it helped in my faith! It is the kind of book you probably would go back to again and again. I don't think I will be parting with my copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars is the best book, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Knowing God Intimately: Being as Close to Him as You Want to Be (Kindle Edition)
My life is change and I find lord Jesse and he save me and I give my life to him

5.0 out of 5 stars Eli, 10 Nov 2013
This book does get you close to god and specially if you are a beginner to start believe in god great book I'm well pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars knowing God, 28 Oct 2013
i really really loved everything abt getting this book and i look forward to buying more from this store. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Knowing God Intimately, 26 Jun 2013
I found this book so helpful. I have many of Joyce Meyer's books. The first one I bought was 'Battlefield of the Mind' which I found inspirational but this book is a wonderful follow-on in my opinion.

I recommend it to anyone who is searching for more information on this topic.