5.0 out of 5 stars Good all round apple charger

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective products
Published 7 months ago by nemo

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all round apple charger, 16 Jun. 2014
Malcolm Baguley "wharfedaler" (ilkley moor - england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iPad 1, 2 and 3 Fast Charger 2.1 amp High Quality Light Weight USB Mains Charger Includes USB 2.0 cable for the latest iPad 1,2, and 3 and iPod Touch 5th Gen and your other devices with the same connector, CE certified (Electronics)
With the advent of so many apple and third party chargers being replaced by apple you may ask why I bought this charger. Simply put, travelling. This charger fits the bill superbly. Does not get hot, and was a great price to boot. I waited some time before giving this review, to ensure it lived up to my expectations and also to see if it would "die" after a few weeks. So, it thoroughly recommend this charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good charger, 20 Jan. 2014
I can verify that this charger works exactly as it should and charges my ipad 2 perfectly, very good price, and very quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered., 19 Nov. 2013
I ordered this as my ipad wouldn't charge following the ios7 update. It charged rapidly before it but since I could barely get it above 5%. Although substantially slower to charge , I can at least get the charge up to the 100% where as before it wouldn't charge at all. It charges my other devices rapidly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective products, 9 July 2014
I bought these because of the excellent reviews. The problem of course is it is impossible to verify who is the author of excellent reviews, this review system is clearly open to abuse. I ordered 2 chargers. They arrived on time. When I plugged them in one did not work AT ALL. I sent it back and received a refund. The working one did as it said at first. It recharged the IPad in full in under 4 hours. But it's performance has been steadily declining. Last night the IPad had a 29% charge and I left it to charge at 2300 overnight. I have just now at 0800 picked it up and the battery shows 88%. Avoid. These products are not as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad 3 fast charger, 19 Nov. 2013
Great service! Great product! Happy son!! Charges so much faster than the old one. Would recommend this charger for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad 1, 2, 3 fast charger 2.1 amp high quality charger, 11 Jun. 2014
J. McGlynn "patperson" (Fairfax, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I recently purchased this charger and am very satisfied with it. The quality is very good and does not appear it will age quickly. It seems to recharge my 3rd gen iPad as quickly as the original. I would highly recomend this charger, especially because the price can't be beat.

1.0 out of 5 stars All good, 16 Oct. 2014
H. Adams (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
What can I say? Arrived overnight, does what it says in the description, charges quickly, excellent price for a back up charger - very pleased.

[Edited from 5 stars to 1 star after 1 month: charging became slower and slower until it stopped entirely. Cable still works as a USB connection to my PC so I know the cable still works, just not for charging. Have tested it on different power sockets and same result. Packaging long gone so cannot return. Time to break down and pay the excessive price to get one from Apple.]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, 4 July 2014
Bought this product for my ipad 2 as a iPhone 4s charger was very slow to charge it. The charger works brilliantly and is much faster to charge my ipad. Great product with fast delivery!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reprieve for my, 11 Aug. 2014
Paul T. Wilkin (somerset UK) - See all my reviews
My iPad is particular about it's charger. The mains charger that came with it stopped working and I the only way it would charge was from a usb cable to a MacBook. Even the same cable to a laptop wouldn't work, despite it supporting data transfer from my iPhone etc. I ordered this charger more in hope than expectation but it's brilliant, it works perfectly and has restored my iPad to it's former usefulness.
The price and delivery were great too. I'd recommend wholeheartedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job efficiently, 19 Jun. 2014
I have bought the charger from I QualTech and they were fabulous with customer service. I would use them again.

The charger is a Usb and mains charger and works as I would have expected.
Having Usb gives flexibility as to how you want to charge your Ipad I assume I can charge it from my car if I need although I have yet to do that.

It appears to charge relatively quickly although (I am a first time Ipad user so have limited comparison.)