5.0 out of 5 stars Love it - just perfect!!!
Bought it and it arrived fairly quickly. Perfect size colour to match my phone. It is easy to find in handbag, easy to quickly flip open and can be held back to use phone. I recommended it to my friend who loved it !!!
Published 10 months ago by Moira665

2.0 out of 5 stars Worse still, the iphone 5c did not click into ...
The colour and the quality of leather are lovely and the product arrived very quickly but the screen protector is rubbish,. As I peeled the backing film off it left bits behind and didn't go on cleanly. Worse still, the iphone 5c did not click into the case to be held securely. I had a similar style case for my previous Samsung Galaxy and that worked fine straight away...
Published 7 months ago by S. Hearn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 425 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 17 April 2014
I didn't like the colour...I thought it would match the pink iphone c&its a bit tight to get off...bit disappointed but hey ho :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Mar. 2014
Was looking for a cover for my blue iPhone 5c and this is just the job. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 2 Feb. 2014
My husband bought me the apple cover for my phone but I did not like it am really pleased with clear version

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed!, 31 Jan. 2014
I have the pink iPhone 5c and have been looking for a clear case that protects but still shows the colour. This case fits my phone perfectly, it arrived very quickly and, for the price paid, I think it is perfect.

Also, the case is very clear. This is perfect as some say they are clear but are slightly frosty or such.

Finally, a lot of reviews are complaining about the stylus, it works perfectly for my phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Jan. 2014
Good case, very clear plastic. Nice to be able to see the actual phone instead of hiding it in a colored case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: MadCaseŽ Apple iPhone 5c Ultra Clear Gel TPU Anti - Slip Silicone Case cover with Stylus Pen and Screen Protector (Wireless Phone Accessory)
A good, tight fitting case that covers the phone perfectly. The screen cover is easy to apply and protection is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, 19 Dec. 2013
You cannot go wrong for the price on this one. It's protection to the phone is limited as the plastic is quite thin but it's better than nothing. My main gripe with all these cases is giving sufficient access to the headphone socket for larger earphone jacks and space around the camera to reduce flash flare. This case copes with these requirements and in some ways is better than the other one I bought here,
B00E486Q48

4.0 out of 5 stars Matches description, 12 Dec. 2013
Speedy service and product accurately matches description - pen very handy! Good to have a screen protector and all in all excellent value for money

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 18 Nov. 2013
This is an okay product it was good for the back but terrible for the front, it also got crutches easily. I believe this product is good for a different type of phone also it cracks easily

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 12 Nov. 2013
The pen worked on my phone unlike some of the other reviews but the screen covers almost made my smash the phone against the wall! I could not cover the screen without getting bubbles of air all over it, no matter how slowly I did it or how many credit cards I used to attempt to smooth them out... so I gave up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 425 | Next ›