5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Perfect. Easy to apply and great value for money. Would recommend and buy again when I need to. Five stars.
Published 22 months ago by EddiesMum

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector
Quite difficult to attach to the phone without bubbles. Also pretty thick coating so I had to increase the back light on my phone to see it clearly. Don't think I would use this one again.
Published 15 months ago by Scotty

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well, 7 July 2012
This is the third set of screen protectors I have tried and these are the best. Easy to fit and quality.
Very good purchase indeed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 13 Jun 2013
Scotty (Argyll Scotland) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, 16 May 2013
Product ok but not bubble proof, tried 2 of them and both times i got bubbles, but refund given prodct just not good enough

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay value, 16 April 2013
Couldn't really tell the difference compared to the other cheaper version. Okay value, you can take a risk hoping that you might get the different feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Mar 2013
Arrived on time and in good packaging. Exactly how described. Would recommend to friends and family. I would use again

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off!, 10 Mar 2013
I chose these over a pack of 5 for less money, thinking they would be better quality. Turns out I was paying about 4 for postage,when they were posted in a normal small envelope with one first class stamp! I contacted the seller who informed me that Amazon decide on the postage. Yet at the same time I ordered two other small, cheap, bulky items from different sellers and paid no postage. They did bubble and no different to any other screen protector. Total waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all worth the money., 6 Mar 2013
Bought this as was advertised as a more "premium" product. It is not. There was NO packaging! Certainly nothing like in the picture. The two protectors arrived in a plain envelope, and as such one was damaged in transit. It did not adhere to the phone. The wipes that came with the screens simply deposited lots of very small particles on the screen, so when I stuck the second one down, I had 5 small bubbles that could not be removed.
I really would not recommend buying this product, and feel ripped off by the vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality protection, 7 Feb 2013
Very Good quality screen protectors and easy to apply , worth the money, I recommend. Would buy these products again.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money but........., 19 Jan 2013
These screen protectors are pretty good value for money and I chose these as they are the bubble free application ones.They dont cover the whole screen right to the edges but they do cover the more important parts of the screen which is the most important part however the screen protectors do scratch quite easily as I have many marks on mine from just my fingers