4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with them
Fit well, look nice and bright and come down to about my knees. NOTE: they have no pockets which is a bummer.
Published on 1 Sep 2012 by R. S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fabric very thin
The service was good and the price was good but the material is very thin - you can see my son's boxer shorts through them - bit disappointed.
Published 10 months ago by Peter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with them, 1 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice to run in, 3 Feb 2014
Andy L (Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I really like these shorts. Some reviewers have mentioned its a bit see through and it is a little bit but not enough to worry me. I wear briefs when I run so all my bits are nicely contained and aren't on show so the see throughness is not a problem. These shorts don't have a mesh inner but I actually prefer it.
The plus points for me is the length and fit. The length, I feel, is just right. Covers three quarters of my thigh so not too long and not too short. The fit is quite loose. Not baggy enough to flap around when running but nice and airy. These also wash up quite nicely so overall I'm very impressed especially considering the price. I certainly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fabric very thin, 7 Nov 2013
Peter (Guildford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCEPTION QUALITY SHORTS, 22 July 2013
i FOUND THESE SHORTS EXCEPTIONALLY COMFORTABLE TO WEAR,IDEAL FOR THE PRESENT VERY WARM WEATHER ,THEY ARE MADE OF A LIGHT MATERIAL ,WITH PLENTY OF LEG ROOM, GIVING FREEDOM OF ACTION,THEY DO NOT CUT INTO THE THIGHS. THESE SHORTS ARE IDEAL FOR THE SUMMER OR FOR WEAR ABROAD IN WARM COUNTRIES.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 17 July 2013
The shorts are as you would expect from a brand name like puma, lightweight but made well. they fit nicely but as the other reviews have said a pocket would be a great addition. something to note is that they are quite thin and white underwear can be seen through them.

final note is about the delivery, if your ordering these and want them anytime in the next week or so then dont bother, the seller brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "snail mail". took nearly 2 weeks for mine to show up.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD, 10 July 2013
They fit very well, nice and bright colours, but they have no pockets. I like them very much... Very good choice...

5.0 out of 5 stars puma shorts qulaty, 3 May 2013
shorts are well worth every penny well happy 4 pairs so far will be buying more good for chilling out or riding my bike

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts, 30 Jun 2014
They are a little bright, but i got used to that.
They are a little see through, but everyone else got used to that. lol
They have no zip pockets, but used to it now, as i feel more free, without keys and change jangling around.
These are the right length for me, which was my main reason for purchase. They stop around 4" above the knee. I'm 6ft.
I'm happy with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard pair of shorts, 15 Jun 2014
T. Mustafa - See all my reviews
I use this for cardio at the gym so it's more than ideal for what I need. Only con is that there isn't a pocket. However, its not big enough of a problem to take of a star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy!, 9 May 2014
I chose a five star rating as these are really comfortable and they look really cool! I love them and they feel amazing

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›