5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Will purchase more in future.
From the UK, I ordered this hoodie on the 10th June with the delivery estimate of Thursday, 19 June 2014 - Wednesday, 9 July 2014. It arrived well packed today on the 19th of June. I am overall very pleased with this product and will definitely be purchasing another one or two.
The product will be in an Asia size, so check the measuring charts before you buy one. I...
Published 6 months ago by Michael

1.0 out of 5 stars Not shaped like the picture
Ok, so given that this item was £13, I didn't really expect a lot from it, and indeed the cloth is the most plasticky thing outside of Hollywood, and the zippers are fakes with no actual pockets behind them.

I would have lived with that, frankly, except... Being a UK M and average of height, I went for XL, exactly as the size guide on this item suggested...
Published 5 months ago by Eddie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not shaped like the picture, 15 July 2014

This may in fact not have mattered very much to the final result. Indeed, I can only imagine that the makers are working to two different size guides for length and girth, because this is absolutely not shaped like the picture. Where the photo suggests a long slender garment, which would fit well on a relatively trim chap, the item itself is the precise opposite. The lower hem rests about 3 inches above my belt, the sleeves are equally short while the fit around the lower torso makes me assume it is expected to be worn by someone who is at least one quarter troll. I could quite possibly fit a clone of myself inside it with me.

It looks, in short, ridiculous. I would be utterly embarrassed to be seen wearing this, and I'm the sort of bloke who wears a lot of items for pure comedy value. This isn't even funny. It's just socially awkward.

Since I can't be bothered to return it given the price paid, I'll be dropping it off at the charity shop, once-washed and never worn. I imagine one of the local quasi-human offspring will find it a perfect fit, but it's evidently not designed for homo sapiens.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it , just don't, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Mens Cosplay Hoodie/Hoody Zip Jacket Stylish Costume Top Coat 4Size (Apparel)
Worst hoodie ever, don't understand how they screwed it up but they managed to make the torso section really wide and yet short. Perfect for really short fat people though and because the seller is in china it costs 4 times the cost of the hoodie to send it back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not buy, 3 Aug 2014
I bought the Hoodie it was far to small for the size stated didn't look like the picture was very poor quality.
i sent it back to get a refund the postage cost me.
I NEVER GOT MY REFUND

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, 13 July 2014
When the jacket was delivered, it was smaller that it said it would be and it is poorly made and made with bad fabric.

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, 3 Aug 2014
Far too small, I picked a Medium size, which is what I am, but it doesn't fit. Don't buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars ... I knew it was coming from china but it's like the size of a uk small, 18 July 2014
Ordered an xxl because I knew it was coming from china but it's like the size of a uk small

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor sizing even worse quality, 19 Aug 2014
Ian Jennings (Wednesbury, West Mids) - See all my reviews
Poor quality overall, doesnt even resemble anything to do with Assassins Creed. And sizes are very inacurate. I had the XXL which stated was an L in UK, however it only just fits my torso but the hood i cant even get over my head.
The material also feels very thick and lots of threads lose as if made by my three year old lad.
Avoid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 July 2014
Excellent garment but not XL in UK terms - it is snug on my 14 year old and he is NOT huge. He loves it, though

1.0 out of 5 stars small child's size, 30 Jun 2014
It was ridiculously small

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned and received refund after much ado!, 29 Jun 2014
Sent back as too small and took several attempts of asking to get seller to refund