5.0 out of 5 stars Reborn Alternative Ending
An interesting optional ending to the Born Trilogy - worth reading if you have read the rest of the series.
Published 4 months ago by JAMES SHONE

3.0 out of 5 stars one for people who insist on changing the ending
didn't realy add anything to the trilogy for me. nothing really for me to add but the site insists that I waffle a bit.
Published 1 month ago by susieb

3.0 out of 5 stars one for people who insist on changing the ending, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Reborn - alternate ending (The Born Trilogy Book 4) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Reborn Alternative Ending, 23 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ending, 10 Mar 2014
I preferred this ending, it was much better and lets face it we all love a good love story in our fiction novels

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 13 Feb 2014
Not just this book, but the series in general is amazing.
Em is not your typical dystopian heroine, she surprised and intrigued me at every turn.

The storyline, characters and setting are exciting, believable and real. I have read all three books in 3days and cannot wait to read more of Tara Browns compelling writing.

Be prepared to be addicted and have no life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Jan 2014
So much better then the original ending, told my friend about theses book and she became addicted as much as I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have a happy ending, 15 Jan 2014
Although I quite liked the way the original ended, it showed that in life not everything works happily, I am glad she wrote this one because it is nice to have a happy ending to a book. I feel it shows that the author truly does care about her fans and characters and let's us have the option of what ending we want. Unlike in a certain book trilogy I have read recently where the author kills off the main character without a thought for how it affects the fans.
Thank you so much Tara Brown for this trilogy I look forward to reading more from you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 9 Jan 2014
I'm so glad you wote this.
Though I felt the original ending was fitting, this is the ending I wished for.
They got their 'nearly happily ever after'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sci- fy, 4 Mar 2014
Science fiction or science fact. I loved her way of writing and shows what could be a reality in the not too distant future scary! I have read all her reborn books now and have thoroughly enjoyed every one. They are so different to the usual books I read and now I'm in love with science fiction or will it become science fact!

3.0 out of 5 stars it was okay, 28 Dec 2013
the ending to the original series was quite sad so i was happy when this alternative ending was released. The ending is pretty similar to the original but with a few differences, which i personally was happy with.
i would not recommend this book if you have not read the series first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 9 Oct 2013
Yey I have my will back .Fantastic trilogy :) Tara is an amazing author .love both endings :) This a fav of mine .