Format: DVD|Change

on 20 January 2014
I have never written a review before but I was so disappointed with this film I felt I should to spare others wasting their money. Immediately it is clear this film was made on a budget. Everything about it is cheap. The acting is dreadful, the script dire. It looks like a college project and all the cast are friends roped in at the last minute. It is not atmospheric, it is not scary. Rubbish. Really very bad.
on 14 March 2014
This film is poor on every level its possible to be poor on. It got turned off after 30 mins and sent back to the LoveFilm box of krap films from whence it came.
on 4 February 2014
Where do I start?! The one-word film title and cover graphics instantly draw you in and makes you think you're about to watch a modern-day "Exorcist". Its not.

The writing is awful, the plot is totally predictable, the acting is terrible and it suffers from sub-standard production quality as well (sound and camera work are both poor). The film plays out with a lot of flashbacks - its unclear if this is intentional or if there was a mishap in the editing suite and somebody just said "it'll do".

Looking at the end credits its clear that nepotism is alive and well in the small-budget british film industry. I'm guessing all those reviewers who gave this film 5 stars are on the Christmas Card list of the producers - there is NO other explanation!

This is a much over-done genre at the moment with new Hollywood-produced exorcism/haunting/bogie monster movies released every week. Buy one of those instead.
on 10 March 2014
If you were thinking about renting this don't bother. Try staring at your left foot instead, a much more enjoyable way to spend your time.
on 8 March 2014
very poor infact, hopeless acting, poor production values and not in the least bit scary. At least the cover looks ok
on 28 January 2014
This was an absolute chore to sit through.
Boring story, boring effects, rubbish acting.
There's no more to say about this non-event.
DVD winging its way to Oxfam.
on 22 January 2014
This film did not even warrant one star ,acting script .no wonder the priest turned to drink.
I did not even finish the movie.
on 2 February 2014
I had never heard of this film before, but I decided to buy it because of the 5-star reviews. What a mistake. The people who have given this awful rubbish five stars must all be in secure hospitals. The blurb on the front of the DVD compares this crap to Carrie
and The Exorcist, which frankly is an insult to both of those classics. This film was allegedly made for £30, 000 and it shows. I have
not seen such an amateur, cheap-looking, badly-acted pile of rubbish in a long time. I have stupidly wasted my money, but I
decided to write this review, to warn others and hopefully stop them making the same mistake as I did. I would advise you to give
your money to a charity, which would be better use for it than to spend it on this garbage. I am tempted to take this to my local
charity shop, but I cannot bear to let people know that I own it. An awful film and an atrocity to horror and modern film-making in
every way. I wish that I could give it zero stars, but unfortunately I can't, so one star will have to do. Simply awful.
on 9 February 2014
The acting in this film is so horrendous that it will make you cringe!
This is one of the worst horror films I've ever seen.
It is very badly edited.

I would recommend this film to a brick.
on 25 April 2014
I wish I'd seen some of the other reviews of this as I would never rented this dire film. What a mess. Just don't bother. Confused story and dreadful acting. Total waste of time.