on 18 January 2014
Definitely a great devotional book to read! I'm ahead in the month as I don't want to put it down! Gives you an even better insight to the lovely family Robertson's lives as a family and as Christians. Miss Kay wrote a special one about a passage in the bible regarding addictions as a mother and drinking wine ... wow, it is what I have been thinking about when changing my own habits for a long while in order to be a better parent to my kids. A definite life changing book in itself.
on 11 January 2014
This is a truely brilliant book! It is one of the best devotionals I've ever read. It is set out nicely and has the Robertson familys favourite bible passages, a little about why they like that passage so much and they end it with a prayer at the end. I think a good point about this book is that it's a bible based product but without being preachy. If you are just starting your walk with God or if you have been a Christian for years, give this book a try! True value for money.
on 19 November 2014
If you are a fan of duck dynasty. You will learn another side of the Robertsons. This devotional will show you their godly values. Highly recommended.
on 8 January 2015
Enjoy very much the devotionals shared in this, gives an insight into the tremendous faith the Robertson family have.
on 10 April 2016
Highly recomend super fast service