on 14 November 2013
Good price for what essentially is a thin piece of plastic cut to shape with holes in the right place.

I never understand why some companies charge so much (unless their plastic is a little stronger or something).

I hate putting these things on. I always seem to manage to do it fine on other peoples devices, but always muck it up on mine. Thankfully, this one went on really easily and seems to fit well, even has the top cutout to allow the sensor to be uncovered (unlike the one delivered with my case).

Yes there 'were' bubbles when I put it on, there always are, but after working them out with a bit of card I'm really impressed with their clarity and feel.

Steps for a good application are as follows.

1) Check where it fits best, spend some time lining it up so you can get a feel of where on the glass it's actually going to sit when you apply it. We are talking fractions of millimeters here, but it's good to know that it fits best a little closer to one side (if that is the case).
2) Make sure screen is clean (if your grubby fingers have been all over the glass then it will need clean and buff).
3) Use a lint free cloth to clear off all the dust (I use a lamp nearby so that I can angle the device to make it easier to see bits of dust... oh and by the way.. it's almost impossible to keep it dust free during the application, just do your best).
4) Start to peel layer 1 plastic back, maybe a few centimeters all along bottom edge, being careful not to touch the underside that is going to stick to the screen. Position it carefully as your starting position and angle will affect where the top ends up. Very easy to be slightly off and end up covering the camera.
5) When you are happy with the start (you can normally peel it off a few times at the beggining if not totally happy), then ease the rest off as you continue to peel off the backing underneath until its all off and sheet is fully down.
6) Important: YOU WILL HAVE BUBBLES !! It's impossible to put them out without them. But get a stiff bit of card and try and ease the bubbles to the edge. Or even join the smaller bubbles up to form bigger bubbles, as they tend to move a bit easier. Some small bubbles actually seem to disappear through the plastic as you work them.
7) Work the bubbles some more... it's really important you get them out now, as you dont want to be working on them when you've peeled off the second layer, as you will most likely scratch the screen protector straight away.
8) Finally, carefully peel off the 2nd (top) layer being careful not to peel the actual protector back off the screen.

THAT'S IT. JOB DONE.

Thanks ELECSHIELD for the excellently priced pack of protectors. 5*
on 17 November 2013
I thought I would try the anti glare protectors but I am disappointed and will probably order the clear one. It alters the screen touch and I prefer a more clear crisp screen. You learn by your mistakes.
on 15 November 2013
I insist on screen protectors and the reviews on this were encouraging. But this is NOT for my iPad Air. The front camera hole is for previous models so the protectors are useless. The packaging states iPad 5 yet the contents do not suit. Not expensive but a waste of time, money and effort. I am disappointed.
on 11 September 2014
I never buy without reading reviews and although this cost so little - I still considered what all had to say. Weighing up the pros and cons I decided to go ahead with the purchase and so glad I did. Fits my new iPad Air a treat!

For some reason I'm the task master of my household for applying screen protectors to all sorts of apple and android devices and like many - have experienced the "bubbles" and spent many an hour trying to get rid of them while not attracting dirt - so I was expecting the same here.

Not so, through my own stupidity my first attempt saw me putting dust on the screen which attracted a bubble and irritated me but as the item comes with a further two spares - I simply peeled off and started afresh (happy to do so for the price). My second attempt was like clockwork - literally straight on to the screen and bubble free with slight manipulation of the card to smooth the protector out.

It was honestly the easiest protector I've fitted (and I've done a few in my time) - both dust and bubble free and considering the use of the iPad and how it gets thrown about in briefcases/bags etc. well worth the protection. The screen is clear and bright and most friends and family have said the protector is undetectable.

So, if you're hesitating here because it's so cheap - don't! A little patience in applying the protector and you should be sorted in no time :-)
on 6 November 2013
I got these for my new iPad Air, expecting them to be poor quality considering the price.

I was wrong! In fact they are really decent screen protectors that have a nice feel to them when you touch the screen. Almost impossible to tell the difference when using the iPad without a protector on.

Only minor complaint is they (like all screen protectors) are a nightmare to put on without air bubbles/dust trapped underneath. It took me 3 attempts to get it right so i used all the supplied protectors in one go. Thankfully at this price its not a big deal (unlike some other premium brand protectors costing 4 times as much, which are essentially no different).

Recommended.
on 20 November 2013
I received this item within a few days of ordering. I fitted many screen protectors in the past
and this was as easy. The secret for a clean application is of course to ensure an absolutely
clean surface and before applying move away everything else that is not required in order to avoid
any disturbance of micro dust. Start from the camera aperture end first ensuring the side is square
and the hole in the right place and then lower the film slowly. The rest is on the enclosed instructions.
on 24 September 2014
Unimpressed. The tabs are placed at the home button end so it's virtually impossible to line up in such a way that the camera button is clear. Try realigning and the thing soon has dust on the underside and is effectively unuseable. Doesn't help that the plastic application took scratched the surface appallingly! Even if I hadn't ruined all three trying to get them on the screen, I would probably have needed to replace the protector soon anyway if it scratches that easily. Currently being sold for £0.49 - not worth it.
on 10 January 2014
Very prompt delivery but I was unable to fit any of the protectors to my iPad air - the home button cut outs and camera cut outs were impossible to line up - so each time, either the home button or camera were partially covered. I don't know if this was down to technique or the product, however I've given up.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 December 2013
Made my new iPad into a non touch screen device. Not worth the money, in fact the free one I got with a cover works great.
on 19 December 2013
The iPad screen protector is very good and easy to put on,it protect my iPad from scratch I love it.