4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
Published 2 months ago by S

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 400 pages....
Published 3 months ago by C. Woolford

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 400 pages...., 27 Dec 2013
C. Woolford "charliewoolf" (london , UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Professional Part 1 (The Game Maker Series) (Kindle Edition)
It was a really good story and I would've given more stars but it was incomplete. This book is clearly meant to be sold as a whole book, but I guess the publishers stepped in and decided to cut it into 3 parts, as is the fashion nowadays after the success of 50 shades. What you have here is 30% of the book, it can't even stand alone as the, so called ending, ends like a plate smashing, they are in the middle of the scene and then 'the end'. It's shameless that good authors treat us this way, they should value the loyal fans and not give us snippets calling it a book. I think it was about 120 pages all in all and I liked it very much, but I will not be buying the rest until it is sold as it should be as a whole.

2.0 out of 5 stars a no no, 18 Mar 2014
Kresley Cole is normally very good but with Professional part 1 was not up to her normal standed so i gave part 2 ago but half way through i gave up and ditched 2.3 it was a waist of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 12 Feb 2014
I love KC's books and so was very excited to see 3 new books in the same range. Actually it's a con. They are all part of the same book just chopped up and sold as 3 books so you pay 3 times. If it had been sold as one book I would have given it more stars. It's full of sexy content although the lead female character was not so likeable in the first book she does warm up a little in the further 2 books. Please don;t try and con your readers KC. We love your books and will continue to buy them but please sell this as one book the way I am sure it was intended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 15 Feb 2014
S (Rochester, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I relate Presley Cole to the more supernatural spectrum. This Russian mafia style is not a preference of mine and while it is well written, it feels like a movie script. It is all in place and so imagination needed. In other words- watch it develop, don't enter the pages yourself. For the money this is a bargain and I intended to continue on with the next book up to the last chapter, then it hit just hit one too many stereotypical gangster movie classics.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure ....., 16 Dec 2013
I am a huge fan of KC and have read all of her books I admit I was a very hesitant about trying her US series but later this year I gave it a go and I freaking loved it so much that the Arcania series has now become my favourite!!! I think it helped the fact that I adored the two main leads especially Evie who was so sweet and adorable. This book while Sev was really hot and delicious Nat was just annoying I agree with other reviewers that her character was just too arrogant and full of herself she just seemed to lack warmth and even though I knew this book was an erotica she was acting like a sex mad immature teenager, I seriously disliked her enough that I don't know if I want to read the next two books. The writing was excellent as usual by this author and plot very interesting just wish Nat was a little less of everything and had a bit more pride and self respect that she would stop acting like a nympho. Sorry KC but Nat just turned me off this series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Feb 2014
I loved it this book it's dark and sexy a Very good read, I would recommend to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Hot Hot, 27 Jan 2014
Love this writer, every book I've read by Kresley Cole just draws you in, amazing, I loved all IAD books, I have read them twice, and they still thrill me, this new series The Professional part 1 is brilliant just sucks you in, now starting part 2 bring it on Kresley.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good new series, 27 Jan 2014
Dr Johnson "sam" (Staffordshire,England) - See all my reviews
I really enjoyed this novel and will read the other two following novels. The characters of Naterly and the Siberian were really interesting and I look forward to following their story.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Loved it!, 24 Jan 2014
Differing from the Dark Hunter series in so many ways, yet there is something about the way Ms Cole writes that makes reading her books completely enjoyable and, dare I say it, compulsive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 21 Jan 2014
I've read every Kresley Cole book so far and if you're as big a fan as I am, you won't be disappointed! Another fantastic read, couldn't put it down!!

ARRAY(0xb1d0e240)