5.0 out of 5 stars Packed with good info
Published 12 months ago by Stanton

2.0 out of 5 stars Rough but not tough
The lonely planet is more accurate and up-to-date. I enjoyed the pictures and the style of the articles, but they really do need to rework the content.
Published 14 months ago by Patrick Van Acker

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed with good info, 9 July 2013
I've found this a really helpful book to plan a trip to Chile. Its packed with valuable information and when I have double checked some of the details, it has turned out to be accurate. Maps are good too. Its usefully structured and it covers a range of styles of travelling, from backpacking to hotels with a suitcase which was great for me as I'm mixing it up for my trip. I'll be taking it with me of course.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 4 Mar 2013
I have used Rough Guides for many years and find the layout helpful. The unbiased information is good. Looking forward to my trip to Chile as I am well armed with my guide book. One cannot live by Internet alone!

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD GUIDE TO CHILE, 26 Feb 2014
M. Frizelle "Mike of Sheffield" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This was bought to prepare for a month-long visit to Chile (which is soon to begin). So far it looks to be a good guide - up to the usual "Rough Guide" standards. it includes (almost) all the areas and topics we were interested in.

We will know better when we return - hopefully . . .

**UPDATE**
This did prove to be a very useful guide indeed, and gave us good leads to interesting places and worthwhile suggestions for eating and sleeping locations. We were quite satisfied with it, and would happily recommend it to other travellers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rough but not tough, 24 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, rather small pint, 12 Oct 2013
Loved the book and the interesting historical information as well as the recommended places to visit and eat. I just found the print rather small which necessitated getting glasses out which I don't usually need.