on 3 April 2014
As I am a touch typist this querty keyboard is just what I wanted. I did have a problem in that the @ symbol is not on the correct key. After some experiment I found it - but until I did I found that very frustrating. On the whole, though this was a good buy for me. It does tend to make my tablet a bit heavy for my bag, but you can't have everything!!
on 13 May 2014
A recommended product

Small personal cons
Black cover has greyish stitching ... would have preferred black
About 5 of the keys have characters that produce other characters ... luckily ones that are rarely used
on 18 January 2014
This is almost perfect. The keyboard works great with the kindle via Bluetooth and the cover itself gives really good protection for them both. Downsides are minor but could make it perfect; firstly, there is no screen protection this has typo be purchased separately, secondly it is not designed to leave the keyboard making it always that but bulkier and also the keyboard is always "exposed", though not necessarily connected. These are not deal breakers but worth considering.
on 7 March 2014
I received mine yesterday. I so liked it that I've just ordered another one as spare. Near perfect! Congrats Poetic!
on 19 May 2015
good for the price bluetooth keyboard is detachable so used with other bluetooth stuff
on 9 January 2014
The bluetooth keyboard works seamlessly with my kindle, makes accessing the internet much easier.
I would recommend this keyboard to all Kindle FireHDX users