on 7 November 2013
I bought this for my 11 year old son as a base layer for a forth coming skiing trip. He has a 25" chest, bless him he is small. He loves this top but golly it's hard to get on. He could barely get his second arm in. He says it feels lovely when on, snuggly and very warm. However in my opinion the small size is more suited to a 6yr old. the arms are a wee short and unless it's tucked into his trousers would roll up around his chest. He is very slim and fit. So to sum up, great top but buy a bigger size very unlikely it will be baggy as this is the closest fitting top I have ever seen.
on 26 November 2015
I also bought this, as well as the matching bottoms too, for sports day at my school.
My main worry was that as I purchased it during summer, the long sleeves may make me overheat and it's not like I was doing short-distance, I was doing 1500m. But the product is amazingly breathable during the heat, so I was able to complete the race without a hitch.
Not only that but during the cold weather, it acts as a thermal to warm you up.
Excellent Build.
Excellent Product!
on 18 January 2014
These are a good base layer for the price, however the size is very misleading I ordered medium for my slender 9 year old and it was so tight he couldn't get it on, so we ordered large, this as well, way too tight, so he has now got an extra large. Seller was very helpful and I got full refund for unwanted products.
on 18 December 2013
My son (7 years old) is very happy with this. Struggled to buy a base layer top for football matches for less than a tenner and then stumbled across this one. So far so good - he has worn it a couple of times and claims it to be warm and comfortable. A medium size fits him well.
on 12 October 2014
Great base layer at a really good price. Bought a size large for my tall 7 year old boy and it fits really well so I would advise to always go a size larger due to the natural fit being tight/slim.
Would definitely recommend
on 20 January 2014
The 12 year old boy I bought this for really liked it as he said most of this type of top feels really tight round the neck but this one fit perfect and doesn't make him feel as if he's constricted round the neck
on 5 January 2014
Very good quality top . I took advice from an earlier review and did order up size . The fit is very good a size larger.
on 7 February 2015
Fits well my son really happy with it. Just such a shame they have no more in his size.
on 24 September 2014
Poor quality.. Small fit and poor seams means it didn't last long at all.
on 3 January 2015
does what it should, protects from wind and fits under footie kit