Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.15

on 6 October 2013
This was a surprise novella Tim had up his sleeve. Us fans usually know every book he is coming out with...we are ALWAYS eagerly awaiting for the next one. I believe he wrote this because Jack has more stories to be told and Tim wanted to give a gift to his die hard fans.
I was blown away with Hollow Pit. Tim has such a unique writing style...it pulls me in and always leave me wanting more. As always, there were some major twists that left me in shock and awe. Through the Kiera Hudson series Tim has made me feel disgusted,appalled,and shocked when it comes to Jack. Then there was a point when I felt compassion for him because of his horrendous childhood. That feeling was short lived and I went back to hating him.By the end of Dead Push (The Kiera Hudson series 2,book 7), I was proud of Jack. He had finally found a permanent place in my heart ( although a tiny place). Here I am with just finishing Hollow Pit, and I am please to say, I think I am done hating Jack. He has come a long way and I am more that pleased with the way things have turned around.
There is one major,and I mean major,event or surprise that takes place that left me feeling giddy and elated. I was so surprised, that I had to read the paragraph over and over to let it sink in.i hope this review makes sense..I have just worken up with little sleep, but I couldn't hold off on writing this review. Happy Tim O'Rourke reading!!!!!!!
on 9 October 2013
First of all what a great surprise this was, as we were waiting impatiently for the arrival of Dead Lost, Kiera Hudson series 2, Tim goes and surprises us with a little spin off series all about the lovable rogue that is Jack Seth.

When we first met Jack in Kiera Hudson series 1 I have to admit I didn't like him at all he was just an evil creepy kind of guy but as time goes on I'm slowly warming up to the guy after everything he's been through, he really does seem to be trying!!

I loved the newest revelations that have come about in this book, wow, we have been speculating for a while about this one and another of Tim's famous cliffhangers to keep us gripped while we wait for the next one.

But for me it's waiting to see if Jack will slip up, how long can he keep this act up? I guess we will just have to wait and see!!!
on 6 October 2013
First of i am so glad this book was written , I so love this character !!! The style of writing is slightly different from the other series but totally appropriate for jack Seth. Hollow pit gives a few spoilers which i think Tim has done to tease his fans lol . This book is no different than any other of Tim O'rourkes books, you will want more !! Tim O'rourke is an addiction just like pringles, once you start reading his books you won't be able to stop .....
on 6 October 2013
Wow I can't stop thinking about this novella. What a brilliant addition to the Kiera Hudson series. Tim always manages to write some amazing twists into his books, my jaw dropped on a few occasions from the unexpected happening. He has the most amazing imagination, I don't know how he does it. Can't wait to read more :)
on 24 October 2013
Jack turning into a goodie, I'm not sure I believe it. Good tale following on yet again and showing insight into characters. Just not long enough, I'd read it before you could say 'Murphy's slippers'. Waiting for the next instalment. Keep up the good work Tim.
on 8 October 2013
what a book and what a shock i got at the end i was not expecting that, you have opened up a new can of worms. i loved this book it was brill but left me wanting more. Dont leave it too long until our next book is out tim.
on 26 January 2014
on 8 October 2013
Brilliant wee insight into the new world of Jack and nik but I got it finished to quick now I'm going to have to wait to read their next chapter (:
on 24 October 2013
I have just finished this one. This was a surprise book by Tim and i am so glad he wrote it as it is truly amazing. I can never pick a favorite of tims books as they are all my favorites. I cant wait till the next book comes out in this series. I am defiantly becoming a bigger fan of Jack than i was before in the Kiera Hudson series. :)