Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 December 2013
I have bought most if DJ Formats out put but this is the best by far.

Absoloutly no filler full of "Old Skool" style raps & beats.

It is the first album I have bought in ages which I can listen to all the way through without skipping the odd duff track because there isn't one one on here!!!

If you were a fan of the "Golden Era of rap" (in my opinion 1987-1991)& had wondered what the hell had happend to the music I once loved then buy this album & feel like you have discovered some uknown gem from the late 80's.
on 10 February 2014
I bought this on a chance really not having heard either the album or DJ Format and Phill Most Chill previously.

What a great decision that turned out to be!! if this album doesn't make you dance then give it up and start listening to One Direction.

The bas#@$% son of Young MC letting loose with the help of some of the best DJ sounds I've heard in many a year.
Buy it, listen to it, love it
on 19 January 2014
Bought this album. All the tracks are excellent. The album has a very chilled feel but with a raw edge.
I can highly recommend this album to all hip hop fans and also non hip hop fans. It's just generally a nice listen.
on 31 January 2016
I bought this after listening to DJ Format's Music for Mature B Boys and thought I'd give it a go!

Absolutely love this album, definitely worth buying it. Possibly one of the best albums I'll ever buy. Every song on the album has lovely, well researched beats and Phil Most has added some deep meaningful lyrics.
on 24 November 2015