on 4 January 2015
This one was bought as an impulse Black Friday buy - only £10 so I thought Id take a chance because I am fascinated by marine life and Ive got a good 3D setup too.

Ive seen some dodgy reviews of this on a well known Blu-ray review site - I can only assume that the reviewer only watched the 2D versions of each disc (which admittedly aren't great because they are just one side of the 3D image) and not the 3D versions - a 3D hater maybe?

Anyway...I have several 3D titles on Blu-ray and Avatar is still the best. This collection is close though! The images here are unbelievable. Several times I felt I could touch the fish in front of me and I even got closer to my 3D plasma to see it even better. Each disc is only about 45-53 minutes long which is a little disappointing but I still think you are getting great value for money here. I should think kids would love this too and they might learn something as well - you wont see anything like this on a mobile or a tablet!

Great collection and Im really glad I took the plunge!
on 1 May 2014
It looks beautiful, but the commentary is pointless and it will drive you insane. It is dubbed into English badly.
on 8 May 2015
very clear definition /good quality, and as usual for amazon very prompt delivery, thank you. Gary
on 17 August 2015
The 3d looks good. The actual content is mixed.
Bought these for when people asked me to show them some 3D on the new TV. Does the job with the 3D effect giving that wow factor. Just keep the sound turned off as the voice over seems to be reading a script from some other film. often switching from talking about the fish to talking as he was the fish. had the odd looped sections where he repeated the same sentence over twice.
If your after something to show off your new 105" curved 3D tv go for it, just stick to the BBC's "blue planet" for actual information.
on 22 January 2016
I have had a 3D television for about four years now I must admit this the most uninspiring film I have purchased,at times colours are very drab,the Coral in particular,not like the Great Barrier reef, cannot imagine watching them again,I have Hubble and Our Universe on 3D,far better,soundtrack boring as are the three films,totally dissapointed,for the best 3D effect,cannot go wrong with animation or Avatar,(probable best going to Sea World or something similar).
on 5 March 2016
This is the best underwater 3D box set that I know of. It is very well narrated and the underwater 3D is stunning. Most of the creatures appeared like they were actually swimming in our lounge. Would definitely recommend this to any one wanting an "as if you are there" experience.
Received the set promptly without any delivery problems.
on 6 April 2016
Ok this is REAL BAD
all 3 films are recorded at the same reef and a reef that looks like it's it dieing as it looks bleached,plus poor camera work and average voice over.

DON'T WASTE you time or money on this
on 21 August 2014
Wonderful photography and exhaustive content, albeit the commentary is a little boring
on 24 April 2015
Enjoyed this DVD the fish looked great in 3D, like being in the tank with them. Some shots did linger a bit too long though, and the commentary could have been better!
on 4 January 2016
Stunning film, but narration is not the best.
Turn the sound down low or off and even switch of the subtitles and just enjoy this unique film into ocean life.