5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tower PC
I was a bit surprised at first that it includes Wi-Fi adaptor built-in, very simple to setup and load applications. Of course by now I am used to Windows 8 and gradually it gets better knowing where the shortcuts is hidden.

Published 9 months ago by StevenDDW

2.0 out of 5 stars A Satisfied Customer
Published 2 days ago by robert putt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tower PC, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Asus Essentio CM6730 Desktop PC (Intel Core i3 3220 3.3GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)

This PC is very silent and the speed from i3 is very good. The Asus unit is smaller than my previous HP and a lot faster and easier to use. One negative, the keyboard is not that good. The feel of the keys are a bit soft and does not have the bounce that I am used to. But a simple purchase of wireless mouse and keyboard was the answer and now the system is perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars A Satisfied Customer, 19 Aug 2014
All I expected it to be as a replacement desktop PC. The comments by other purchasers was balanced and quite useful for me in making my decision. I am still trying to get to grips with Windows 8.1 but am totally satisfied with the purchase and the service. Fot the record, I shall be 85 next month but do try to stay with some of the latest technology, most of which I find to be fascinating. Regards, Robert Putt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 April 2014
Delivery surpassed my expectations as has the performance of the computer and all delivered at a remarkable price. Fantastic in every way!