on 8 December 2015
It's actually really useless I thought it charged your controller but it just holds it, definitely a very bad product and when the controller is placed on it, it leans side ways even on a flat surface, wouldn't recommend it at all.
on 3 January 2014
I purchased this not only to charge my controllers but also so I have somewhere to keep them both instead of constantly misplacing them, it is very handy and easy on the eye, good looking and practical, worth buying.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 February 2014
The stand is a perfectly acceptable stand for 2 remotes, and the cable charges 2 remotes, but it all goes a bit wrong if you try and combine the two and use together. It's just too fiddly and the remotes fall off more often than not and it turns into a battle between patience and balancing act to get the remotes to sit where they should. The cable also needs 2 usb ports (it's two separate cables molded together). We have since bought the official dual shock controller for PS4, the one where the controllers actually dock onto the charging unit, and this is a million times better by design. This one was just too frustrating to be useful and was binned...
on 14 June 2016
Product really surprised me as I got it for just over £2 for the red one on sale. It's a solid piece of plastic that feels quite weighty, not what I was expecting at all. Great to just sit both my controllers in and great for charging them as I also had to balance them as I feel like it would do damage due to poor design controller. I did not was to fork out too much money for one that had the built in charger and you don't really need it I have some many micro USB cables anyway. Definitely would recommend this and the slots on top have been designed to perfectly echo the groves of the controller so it sits satisfyingly on toptop.
on 29 January 2016
Just what I needed, I was fed up of my controllers lying around taking up space. This product simply keeps them tidy when not using them. It's also great for charging your second controller when playing on your own (ideal in most cases for me). A very sturdy and well built product, which can be tucked away behind your monitor/tv or sit just in front of equipment. You can place this anywhere and it will look great. The wires are built well and I've experienced no problems so far. 4 stars for a great product.
on 22 December 2013
As per other reviews, this is just a limp of cheap plastic. I binned it and got the official PS charging stand.
on 3 January 2015
I was bought one of these for Christmas. As it states it's a stand for your PS4 controllers and not a charging dock. It comes with usb cables which you then plug into the console to charge the controllers. As a stand it works fine. People should really read the description of what it actually is before posting negative reviews. Yes it's expensive for basically a stand for your controllers with usb cables but it says that in the description.
on 1 June 2014
Cheap and nasty product sent back very disappointed with this product not what I thought it was going to be.
on 31 January 2016
Bought this from game

the stand is nice and good to keep controller off the floor...

comes with 2 USB Cables but don't think they are working well as can't seem to charge my controllers...

I bought another controller thinking batter was broken but think it might be the cable so please avoid you can get better out
on 29 May 2014
Nice looking piece of kit, but nog quite what I was expecting.
Not sure if I had not looked at description properly, but
The unit is charged via a USB connection, using one of the slots at the front of the play station.
Cradle is a little shallow, so controllers do not click into place, but are left balancing.

See one answered question