5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Listen!
Published 9 months ago by D. P. Bostock

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I bought this album having heard Foxes' cover of Wicked Game. Unfortunately, the album disappoints; it's very feeble, too teenage for my liking.
Published 8 months ago by F Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Listen!, 17 May 2014
D. P. Bostock "Emo_Molko" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glorious (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
I've had this album playing all week and the more I listen to it the more I love it. I wasn't really into Let Go for Tonight when it was released a couple of months ago, which is strange because I know it was a hit, but I loved Youth last year. The song that really struck me and made me want to discover this album more and more is White Coats, for it's dooming chorus, driven by heavy reverbed piano similar to Depeche Mode's piano in Violator and Songs of Faith and Devotion. Another great track is the opening Talking to Ghosts, which samples Propaganda's Dr Mabuse, it's nice to know Foxes is influenced by the kind of music I like (even thought I'm in my 20s). Every time I listen to this album a song grabs me, but currently White Coats is the song I have on repeat. Definitely a highlight of 2014.
Among all the random pop in the charts, I'm glad there are still talents like Foxes putting out great, emotional music.

4.0 out of 5 stars First playthrough impressions, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Glorious (Audio CD)
So far, seems very good although I've been waiting for this since I first heard Youth. In fact, that's my only disappointment so far - Youth (IMHO) was one of the best songs of last year and this isn't the radio edit - the album version peters out instead of building to the final chorus so I guess I'll be splurging 99p for the single version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glorious Foxes, 23 Jun. 2014
B. Goode "Bauered" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glorious (Audio CD)
Glorious album, glorious vocals, glorious songs.... such Clarity

This new kid on the block has hit all the right notes, will surely be one of the albums of the year so far...

5.0 out of 5 stars A Glorious Album!, 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Glorious (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
I bought this album after hearing a few songs from Foxes such as "Let Go For Tonight", "Holding On To Heaven" and "Glorious". After hearing these songs and liking each one greatly, I bought the album expecting some other good songs along with them. And conveniently enough, every single song on the album is brilliant! All rhythmic and beautiful songs, I am superbly pleased with this buy. To sum up my feelings for this album, I can only one think of one word. Glorious.

5.0 out of 5 stars When the album eventually did become available it didn't disappoint either!, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Glorious (MP3 Download)
Got hooked on one of the tracks used as the music for an advert on television !
When the album eventually did become available it didn't disappoint either !

5.0 out of 5 stars Music that reaches in to your soul, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Glorious (Deluxe) (MP3 Download)
I stumbled upon Foxes whilst watching Glasto where she performed an amazing acoustic set. I then purchased the album and have been revealing in her deep reaching sound.

The tracks on the album have sufficent variety to provide a platform for Foxes range of tones and pitches to be fully displayed. Quite simply i love the album and would recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting just the singles to be the best songs and the rest rubbish, 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Glorious (Deluxe) (MP3 Download)
This album surprised me a lot. I was expecting just the singles to be the best songs and the rest rubbish...Not at all, every song is very good - Her work sounds a bit Bat for lashes-like but that's a good thing! - Love this album!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good debut from Foxes., 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Glorious (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
Bought as a gift initially, but got it myself too. Apart from a weird case which I feel like it would damage the disc over time, the album is great. Only a couple of tracks of the 14 or so don't take my fancy. One of my faves of the year thus far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album. Listened to a few songs online and ..., 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Glorious (Audio CD)
Amazing album. Listened to a few songs online and decided to buy the whole album. A good mixture of up-tempo songs to get you (and the kids dancing) and also some more melodic ones. Cannot recommend enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eclectic and beautiful from start to finish, 18 Aug. 2014
Mr. P. Hagan "Celestry" (Sunny Runny) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glorious (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
Smashing album! I'd go so far as to say that some of the deluxe material should have been featured as standard! Eclectic and beautiful from start to finish. (^_^)

Glorious (Deluxe)
Glorious (Deluxe) by Foxes (Audio CD - 2014)