Published 5 months ago by Stuart Woodward

3.0 out of 5 stars Remove my previous negative comment made.
I now have received the Manual in English, therefore I wish to change the one star rating given earlier to three.
This mobile phone looks good and it is functioning well, however it is early days to fully analyse it's qualities.
I like its dual SIM card capabilities.
Please remove my earlier negative comment made.
Published 7 months ago by Nick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking Phone with loads of great features -- except 3G !!., 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nokia Asha 310 Dual sim Light Gold simfree/unlocked touch screen mobile phone (Electronics)
Because I wanted a dual sim phone that would fit snugly into my inside jacket pocket and that I could redirect my two Samsung Note ll Dual Sim phones to. So basically the four phone numbers I have could all be redirected to one phone if I was in a meeting or any other circumstances where I needed a discreet sized phone. Unfortunately the two sim numbers I have for the redirected calls are both on the THREE Network ( 3G ) and the phone is 2G only so I couldn't use it and FONOGRAM wouldn't take it back so I ended up up selling it for a 25 loss unused.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Mobile, 26 Mar 2014
This is an attractive, neat mobile phone with a gold back, and lightweight too. I like the touch screen function. It is easy to use and not at all chunky. It has bluetooth and wifi functions, and makes me realise how overrated my Iphone actually is. The screen isn't very large, so some might feel that the internet is compromised due to this, but if you don't need the internet, then it is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars very dainty little fone, 21 Nov 2013
this is my 1st touch screen fone! I have found it very easy to use and it looks nice in gold!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Asha if you are after a daul sim phone try this one; I love mine, 8 Mar 2014
Great little dual sim phone with all the usual applications and functions. The battery life only last a day with mobile data application on; so I put it on only when needed; battery life is then 4days. The only problem with this phone is that is should have been sold with a stylus pen; as texting screen is a little small; this is the only reason I have rated it 4 stars.

More importantly it's Brand you can trust.

Princess Black

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone, 3 Mar 2014
I was using two phone one for business and the other for my private life. I spotted this phone and brought it when it arrived I inserted the two sim cards and found it easy to use. Love the colour and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOLD! ASHA FAB!, 29 Jan 2014
love the colour, style & appearance - always used nokia so very happy just as expected. easy to use &reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars This phone answers my ecpation, 21 Jan 2014
I bought this phone because I live in Madagascar and there it is cheaper to make calls to the same operator. So with a dual simcard I'm able to use one phone with two different operators. The Nokia Asha 310 is easy to use and is working as a smartphone. I'm very pleased and have no regret buying this phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Remove my previous negative comment made., 23 Dec 2013
I like its dual SIM card capabilities.
Please remove my earlier negative comment made.