5.0 out of 5 stars A must read
Published 10 months ago by lssypop

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reading
It is an easy read, fairly fast paced. I did not think the writing was particularly good, but it was worth reading.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. Margaret R Smyth

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Moving Day: A Thriller (Kindle Edition)
Very perceptive author, every one who has suffered loss of things they hold dear Will relate to this story those who have not had loss will pause for thought. So well written the reader is drawn in, at each twist and turn you must read on. At no point is the end predictable. Inside us all is another piece of us that we may never be called on to use, this story makes one wonder what if ? Great read

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving Day, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Moving Day: A Thriller (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book, tense and thrilling from start to end. I did not want to put this book down and do not understand why I need to use so many words to comment on it

5.0 out of 5 stars Seven going on seventy two, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Moving Day: A Thriller (Kindle Edition)
What a brilliant writer,great use of words,page turner,good book for male or female reader.had done his research very well for the history side of this story.Will look out for more books written by Jonathan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving Day I Found Jonathan Stone, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Moving Day: A Thriller (Kindle Edition)
Very cleverly written , easy to follow even for a 72 year old , the same age of the main character & hero of this book. I am going to get some more Jonathan Stone ,brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off, this is a stunning read, 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Moving Day: A Thriller (Kindle Edition)
Initially put off by the clunky, obvious cover design, I couldn't really remember why I had chosen this book, what I had seen in the reviews or the plot summary which appealed to me. The first sentence also nearly sent the book into my kindle 'abandoned' folder. However something in the character, maybe empathy for his forgetfulness, made me continue and within a page or two I was totally and entirely engaged. With a plot premise I have never heard of before, a back story that is revealed slowly and convincingly, and a rug of war for the sympathy of the main characters, this is a stunning read. When it ended I wanted more.

5.0 out of 5 stars A LESSON IN HISTORY THAT COULD BE TRUE., 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Moving Day: A Thriller (Kindle Edition)
It is so easy to empathize with Peke and to see Nick get his just desserts. A truly good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars an original plot, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Moving Day: A Thriller (Kindle Edition)
A well written and unusual plot.I loved the characters, Be careful of messing with senior citizens. A really very good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving Day, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Moving Day: A Thriller (Kindle Edition)
This was a really good read - full of action from beginning to end and with a complex but admirable hero!

5.0 out of 5 stars nt sure i liked, chauvanistic and being a female didnt like the ..., 24 July 2014
This review is from: Moving Day: A Thriller (Kindle Edition)
This book took me on a very different journey to what i expected.The main character at first i was,nt sure i liked,chauvanistic and being a female didnt like the relationship he had with his wife but realization dorned as i turned the pages as to what a special lady she was and the reasons why he was like he was when on this journey little by little his terrible experiences from a young age came to light,disconnection from his family creating distance with his sons and wife but determined to right a wrong in many ways a form of therapy i think. This was a brilliant read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually I have just realised it kept me thrilled to the end like Wilbur Smith does, 23 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Moving Day: A Thriller (Paperback)
Hooked from the start.You imagine what's going to happen-sometimes , but I could not put it down waiting to see how it was going to happen!Bought the softback for my mum as she was hooked on the whole idea of the plot.At 85 it could happen to her.Actually I have just realised it kept me thrilled to the end like Wilbur Smith does!

Moving Day: A Thriller