on 18 October 2013
This cd is BRILLIANT,lovely sound and realy nice to listen to.I have seen them at the Royal Albert Hall and they realy are good.
on 22 November 2013
Although this is titled The Classical EP I did not expect it to sound so choral but it is hauntingly beautiful, uplifting and inspirational. Can't wait to hear the full CD now. It IS different; Gareth Malone has delivered again!
on 14 December 2013
Lovely album, with deep spiritual approached music!!!
I recommand this album to everyone who seeks peace and moments of
rest in their lives
on 23 October 2013
Wonderful Classical EP of Gareth Malone's Voices Choir. An uplifting CD, with a gorgeous rich texture to the singing. I look forward to hearing more from this talented new choir, particularly the release of their full album next month.
on 3 January 2014
I am a fan of many types of music and this EP hits all the right notes
I have listened to it many times and never tire of the variations on tunes
on 11 January 2014
Voices is an album that creeps up on you, and then stuns you with its innovative and unique sound
Its a realy gem of an album, from Gareth and freinds, and realy does show and promote chral music in a contemporary and innovate light
If you by one album this year, let it be this one and it will blow you away
on 13 November 2013
great cd for my wife, but not what I expected but was still very playable and sounds great in the car
on 11 January 2014
Brought this and really like this album it is so relaxing can really enjoy this when you come home from a busy day at work.
on 7 December 2013
Bought this to listen in my car to relax me over christmas when I get a little stressed driving a lot.Its like listening to music in a church,it has those qualities about it,with voices.The music is calming and not shout-i musicits like operatic,mellowing.Its a great price for six songs this time of year.
on 10 December 2013
When I got this CD, I played it twice in succession because it was so fabulous I wanted to listen to it again straight away! The harmonies are brilliant. Gareth Malone is so talented. After watching him on t.v. putting together amateur choirs, I just knew his own choir would be amazing. And it is.