5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! Every word & every note clear
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing production
Loved her on the tele & bought the downloads, which is rare for me. The album lacks passion. More effort required before a lovely voice gets dumped by the money men
Published 17 months ago by Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! Every word & every note clear, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Message (Audio CD)
I watched Andrea on her journey through The Voice from audition to final and voted every episode so I guess it was a foregone conclusion I would continue by purchasing her debut album. I am not disappointed. The 'different' rendition of well-known songs such as "Take on Me" & "Love Will Tear Us Apart" were a pleasant surprise. And for the first time I could clearly hear all the lyrics!! What I liked about her performances on The Voice was that she could sing with strength without resorting to the 'shouting/screeching' adopted by some of the other contestants and the songs on this album are the same. Andrea reaches the high notes & produces the volume with ease. All in all a very pleasant album, a nice mix of known & original songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Voice And More, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Message (MP3 Download)
Andrea's debut album will not disappoint those who watched her soar to the top of The Voice UK earlier in the year. This album features a beautiful selection of covers as well as a few of Andrea's own self-penned songs (one, The Message being produced by her TV mentor Danny O'Donoghue).

This album showcases her vocal talents that won her the contest in June this year and is a must buy. Highlights include her haunting cover of Love Will Tear Us Apart and The Message, which is just waiting to be a radio hit.

Andrea's definitely proved herself with this album and it's a testament to her versatility as a singer, with hints of jazz, folk, country and pop peppered throughout the CD. If you're looking for an album that wont offend but keep you hooked at the same time, this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Message (Audio CD)
I have been waiting for this since I heard Andrea Begley on the voice and I am not disappointed, beautiful cd. I just love Andrea's voice she has the voice of an angel. Please make more music Andrea and consider including your cover of Songbird.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Message (MP3 Download)
Nice clear voice, really relaxing. With a different take on some classic songs. A pleasure just to sit and listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret Smile, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Message (Audio CD)
What I like most is that Andrea not only sings but writes (some of) her songs at the same time. Now that takes some real talent to achieve! Being able to listen the album using the Cloud Player is definitely a plus allowing to enjoy it at any moment. Overall it makes me secretly smile and would strongly recommend buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrea gives my chills every time her sing, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Message (Audio CD)
Beautiful voice and a great feel good album. Loved her on The Voice and glad she hasn't waited a year to be forgotten like the last winner. Fingers crossed she has great success, either way she should be proud of this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Voice, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Message (Audio CD)
I was not disappointed with this album, Andrea's clear beautiful voice shines through every song. I loved every track on the album and that is not easy to achieve, can't wait for more albums in the not too distant future. Congratulations Andrea!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Message (Audio CD)
Andrea sings like an angel!! ... I did not watch "The Voice", but it doesn't surprise me to hear that she was the winner. Every song on this album is beautiful. No filler, and no duff tracks!! ... I know there are several covers on here, but none of them sound anything like the originals ... which is quite unusual these days!! I would give this album 10 stars if I could. Best album I've heard this year ... by far!! And I've listened to an awful lot of music!! ... Can't wait for her next album!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fantastic, a great buy., 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Message (MP3 Download)
I've been looking forward to picking up her album since she won The Voice and I'm glad with the outcome, this album is fantastic. Her voice is so soft and angelic, it's really relaxing and comforting. The covers are good, not overdone and most certainly not ruined but the two original songs are outstanding especially the title track The Message, it should of been the lead single as it's the standout track for me.

Hopefully Andrea does get to produce a second album and hopefully it'll be an original album as this girl deserves the credit and success. I would recommend this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad!, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Message (MP3 Download)
Have to be honest, I was a bit disappointed to see an album from Andrea consisting of 90% cover versions. I do understand why the label did it though, because they didn't want a delayed flop release like last year's 'The Voice' winner (no offence to her!)

Andrea has a great voice for these kind of acoustic, guitar-driven folksy songs. The music really compliments her voice well, and all the tracks are very easy to listen to. That's... about it though. She's not really re-inventing any genre with this music, and she's not trying to break any boundaries, so don't expect it to be an AMAZING album.

I wish her all the best in the future- maybe a second single, at least? I hope the BBC continues to get better with the way they handle The Voice winners, because it's a show with a lot of potential!

The Message