1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read book, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Christmas Violin (Kindle Edition)
Once again this author manages to provide me, on finishing this story, with a WOW moment! And once again she manages to add herself to my 'authors who made me cry' list.

This story is 3 stories in one, each inextricably linked to the others in ways we find out while reading.
The one thing they have in common? The cemetery.

Willow visits her sons grave, Peter visits his wife's grave, and the 'old woman' is just there, watching over everything. The author allows us insights into each of their lives, jumping back and forth between them, giving just a little bit of information each time.

The lives of these characters begin to weave together, coincidences begin to show themselves, but the final coincidence isn't revealed until the very end. That was the one I couldn't foresee, the one I was desperate to find out. And I wasn't disappointed when I did. That final piece of information allows everything else to slot neatly into place, giving all three of them the endings they needed to move on.

Yet another amazing story from a truly amazing author and yet another highly highly recommended read from me.

The Christmas Violin