on 27 September 2011
I enjoyed this book very much.
I followed David from his younger self up to almost the present day.
The book is enjoyable as the author tells of the many twists and turns that eventually lead him along the spiritual road.
There is some good advice to anyone who is thinking of following his lead.
For a debut book this is an excellent read.
My congratulations to the author.
on 27 December 2012
When you read the title of my review,i hope that it grabs your attention.
On reading this book it certainly grabbed mine
Was recommended this book by a friend.
And what makes it so remarkable,is that i personally know the author,
I know him as a cracking guy who enjoys the company of his friends
A wisecracker who is the focal point of any social event...
Then i received a notification to buy my mates book on Amazon
i can recall the time that the authors father went missing because
i only knew the author socially at that time
On reading his book,i can't help but to amazed at the obviously intelligent and complex character that he is.
I wish that,in these days,your occupation could afford you the opportunity to get to know your friends that wee bit better!!!!!
Fantastic read,Davie,utterly fantastic!!!!!!
on 3 December 2011
I met David Shaw the author at the MBS at Glasgow Royal Concert Hall at the end of November. I listened to his brief talk and then visited his stand and as I enjoyed the talk, I bought the book.

I am a Reiki Master, I have been able to demonstrate mediumship abilities and I am an average Jo. I read the book, in small chunks over the following week. It was easy to follow, although at times I did wonder why parts were relevant to the book in general. But be patient and it all falls into place like a jigsaw.

Basically you are the sum of everything you do (in this life and your pastlives). But the book does answer the question in one persons terms and search to the elusive quest for the "Meaning of Life" and it is not 42!

The book is a good basic grounding into the pyschic realms. I enjoyed and I learnt from it. Thank you Spirit Counsellor
on 9 February 2014
If you haven't read this book, you are definetly missing out. This is a truly remarkable read. The author is honest and open about his life and his experiences. It's written about various parts in Ayrshire which made the book all the more enjoyable as I knew the people and the areas he was referring to. I couldn't put this book down once I started reading it as I just wanted to keep reading. I can't wait to read further book written by this author. As I said in my opening remarks you are missing out if you've not read it. I appreciate it may not be for everyone but you won't know until you've tried it. Highly recommend the book and say congratulations to the author for the hope and inspiration it has given me in my own life. Well done David.
VINE VOICEon 19 April 2014
This book was just about this person's own idea of the meaning of life and it was realy realy boring. I normally quite like this type of book but it has to be much more well written than this and has not to be so dogmatic. It does not give you anything to think about at all. Maybe it's me but I only read about one third of the book before I packed it in thinking I have much better things to do and think about tan this rubbish.
And I have read all sorts of spiritual books from all religeons and spiritual sectors and most I have found to be really interesting.
Sorry but this book is not for me and I would not recommend it at all.
on 6 December 2013
'Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Didn't want to put it down and was always eager to know where this man's journey in life was going to take him. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in becoming more involved in mediumship or if you're just curious to find out how the spirit world communicates with us then it's definitely worth reading. It is so easy to relate to David's life throughout the book and tells the true story of what mediumship is all about. It really is an encouraging read
Looking forward to all future publications
on 5 December 2013
I enjoyed this book very much.
I followed David from his younger self up to almost the present day.
There is some good advice to anyone who is thinking of taking the journey.
For a debut book this is an excellent read.
My congratulations to the author.
I would highly recommend this book and the link below.
NEW MEDIUMSHIP: the spiritual transcripts of an average Joe
on 8 December 2013
This has to be one of the most inspiring books I have had the pleasure to read. It is a personal, well written down to earth and facinating account of one mans life-long journey from childhood through to adulthood involving the world of spirit. The Author doesn't hold back and gives it it like it is, take it or leave it but you can't ignore it. It is penetrating, profound and completely authentic. A great read for anyone interested in the afterĺife.

Brilliant!
on 29 February 2012
Looking forward to future publications from the spirit counseller
on 6 December 2013
This book was so easy and enjoyable to read I would ask everyone to read it and tell their friends about it.

The messages in the book can really change and make you think about your own outlook in life which I feel I have became more positive and open minded towards spiritualism and how I interact with people on a daily basis.

Excellent work David, looking forward to the new one.