5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of lights - strap on easily on a ...
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

The lights are bright and the output good. However the rear light fell off after two days so now I need to get another light which I feel is rediculous as these were quite expensive. The rubber was too tight for my seat post so instead it was on my seat stay tube, it seemed solid but clearly not solid enough, I only used it in the city where the surface is smooth.
Published 7 months ago by Kyle Noble

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of lights - strap on easily on a ..., 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: RSP Spectral S Front and Rear Light Set - Black (Sports)
Great pair of lights - strap on easily on a variety of places on the bike and pannier rack. Each one has 3 settings - dim, bright and bright flashing. Had already got a pair of multi rear/ front lights which I leave in my pocket / bag so that I had always got a light, and then a friend had forgotten hers so I gave her mine. Thought I would try these set as the front light is slightly brighter and could be used on its own to provide just enough light to see where you are going. Fine in an urban environment but I use a brighter front light for rural / unlit roads. The USB charging means easier to charge at work / on holiday etc - downside is when the internal battery goes they will be useless, which isn't the the best ecological design but if your cycling and not driving that becomes insignificant.
Would recommend, however you may want to consider the RSP 2 light set (both do red and white flashing / steady) as they give you the option of putting both to the front or back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, surprisingly bright. Very impressed., 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: RSP Spectral S Front and Rear Light Set - Black (Sports)
Excellent lights, these are the second pair of silicon USB rechargeable lights I have purchased. The first I bought were the Revolution set sold by Edinburgh Cycles, they are almost exactly the same item but were out of stock when I needed another pair for someone else. These however have two main advantages:

1. They are much brighter. Can't speak for battery life yet but they honestly make the Revolution set look like they aren't even on. And I previously thought the Revolutions were very good!

2. They have a built in USB end so they plug straight into your computer without having to fish about for cables.

It should be made clear that these aren't really made for cycling on unlit paths or roads. They are perfect for riding on lit roads purely to alert drivers to your presence. However, I have used them to cycle on an unlit path and they are perfectly acceptable, just be a little more careful.

1.0 out of 5 stars The lights are bright and the output good. However the rear light fell off after two ..., 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: RSP Spectral S Front and Rear Light Set - Black (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars And they're really easy to take on and off your bike, 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: RSP Spectral S Front and Rear Light Set - Black (Sports)
On my bike everyday. I charge them at work and never have to worry about being out of battery. And they're really easy to take on and off your bike.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be very good..... but..., 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: RSP Spectral S Front and Rear Light Set - Black (Sports)
Bought one month ago and charged them just once, light brightness is fine for cycling in the city.

UPD: The rear light got lose and felt few times.
Moreover the front light is now signaling low battery all the time, even when just charged.

If you buy this lights put something to ensure you will not lose the tail light :-(

UPD: I have contacted the seller front light replacement but they don't sell it anymore so I've got a partial refund for the for light.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 29 Sept. 2014
Mark E. Brady "mbrady80" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RSP Spectral S Front and Rear Light Set - Black (Sports)
Stopped working after only one trip out on the bike. Not impressed, wouldn't order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Oct. 2014