Format: DVD|Change

on 15 March 2014
Bought as a gift for a friend who came to University in the UK from Germany, to remind him of the good old days.
Sometimes a bit dark, but I think that is what makes it such a good series.
on 15 May 2014
This is a great programme, I am in my late 40's and I still loved this. It is not just funny but has quite some depth too, particularly love Vod's character.
on 1 April 2014
I absolutely love this series and am an avid collector of the DVDs! If you enjoy the likes of Peep Show and The Inbetweeners you will love this.
on 18 April 2014
Perhaps not quite up to the hilarious standard of the first two series, but still a pleasure to watch for fans of Zawe Ashton and the gang.
on 29 January 2014
Love this show, have them all now and cant wait for another series, good price delivered in excellent condition and i good time thank you
on 27 January 2015
Brilliant.
Please make another series.
on 3 May 2016
This item was delivered to me very quickly and came in good condition. It was a Christmas present for my boyfriend, and we both really enjoyed watching it! Really funny and addictive!
on 28 March 2015