5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, nice fit and finish...
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:30 Mins
...you'll have to decide for yourself if you want to pay what amounts to a premium price in a crowded market of Bluetooth speakers.

If you are willing to, the KitSound BoomBar 2 has a lot to offer.

Published 3 months ago by Long-Suffering Technology Consumer

1.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to love this product but.......,
I purchased the Boombox 2 from a well known High Street Supermarket, not Amazon. 1st impressions was a very well designed, good quality product. Gave it the full first charge as per manufacturers instruction. I enjoyed great quality sound and overall performance during December and gave it a charge prior the Christmas day to make sure it did not die on me on the big...
Published 4 months ago by Robbo

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, nice fit and finish..., 17 Feb. 2015
Long-Suffering Technology Consumer (Mid Atlantic, USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Length:: 1:30 Mins

If you are willing to, the KitSound BoomBar 2 has a lot to offer.

It arrives in clever packaging that features a second internal box, partitioned to hold the included 3.5mm aux cable and USB charging cable. The carrying case zips closed and the to-opening lid has a mesh divider that holds the cables.

The controls and charging port are consolidated on the left side panel, and the volume buttons multitask to allow you skip tracks from your source device.

Overall, this speaker offers excellent sound. It is outstanding in the midrange, and provides resonance to bass without being overly boomy. Highs have good presence within the constraints of both the .mp3 and Bluetooth compression factors.

This paired easily with each of a Samsung Galaxy S5 and iPod Nano (7th generation).

The price may be premium, but so is its performance.

Select with confidence.

Note: this item provided for review purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a compact speaker and case!, 29 July 2012
Length:: 2:41 Mins

Ok, firstly this is a very thin and compact Bluetooth speaker so I can report, with this in mind, that the sound is very good.

You will never get the bass from likes of their Boom Dock but then it would be stupid to think you could from anything this small.

The case is really neat. I think it's a must have on anything which is travelling around with you like this. It's nice to see a hard case style like this with the capacity to put some extra cables and even a small MP3 player in it.
It's a big thumbs up. I hate it when I see suppliers just throw in a baggie which does no more then protect the speaker from dust!

The fact the rechargeable battery can be removed is also a unusual but good touch. You may notice it looks like the old Nokia batteries so replacements are very easy to find for cheep.
In my mind, 10 hours is a very good charge but for a little extra you could have a few of these in the case and suddenly it's more of a weekend camping trip then it is a day out for just 10 hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, and quality speaker, definitely recommended, 26 Feb. 2015
I have been looking for a decent travel speaker for a while. I previously owned a X mini 2 for the last 3 years and this has served me well, however it recently died and so i spent a long while looking for an upgrade.

After reading around I thought i would try out the BoomBar 2 after seeing many good reviews, and i can say that after receiving it i am very impressed.

The sound quality is excellent and the bass given out for such a small unit really is surprising, Even at the highest volume there is no sound distortion which i had experienced in many smaller portable speakers.

Since buying this i find i dont really use many of other speaker in my house and just carry this from room to room. Its great to use when cooking and in the shower and the adjustable base is useful to make sure that you can get the best sound depending on your position in a room

Pros

Great quality sound
No distortion even at high levels
Adjustable base
Easy to pair with bluetooth
Nice carry case

Cons
The unit is slightly heavier than I expected but this really gives it a premium feel

Summary
A nice sounding unit and i dont think you could really do much better for £50. I haven't used it outside much yet but I'm sure I will in the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW!, 30 Nov. 2013
S. Cass - See all my reviews
This is a great little travel speaker and was pleasantly surprised by the sound it produces. In addition to its great performances it also works as a hands free unit for your phone so its very handy if you need to use the mobile and PC / Mac when in the office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 12 July 2013
Arrived safely packaged. I originally bought this for holidays and my daughter for around the house and garden. But I took it work and used it in my 40 feet by 60 feet warehouse where I paired it with my work PC and logged on to kiss FM the sound even in that space is amazing. I would say that it reached about 25 feet with the Bluetooth. Also brilliant with my s3. Comes in a great carry case. Battery lasts about 2 days for me. Took it on holiday around the pool again fantastic. Highly recommended. PS watch the price it seems to fluctuate madly on Amazon I paid about £25 which is about right

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 25 Jan. 2013
The Boombar is what I was looking for, good sound from such a small speaker it is also rechargeable from a usb plug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitsound Boombar Portable Rechargable Stereo Bluetooth Sound System, 14 Jan. 2014
Very pleased with this purchase. Sound quality is good and so easy to set up. Would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars adequate item, 30 Nov. 2013
Mr. D. Cleminson (uk) - See all my reviews
does the job , charge lasts a fair time, i use it with my tablet to watch youtube etc .

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 17 Sept. 2013
I would recommend this product to anyone! It is great and has very good connectivity from across the room. Well good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 10 Sept. 2013
Bought this to go no holiday so can link my iPhone for some late tunes, first thing I set up when got in room and the sound is great for a small item. Have listened to some others which are very tinny. This is fab.