5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit
Published 17 months ago by hugechimp

Published 3 days ago by Paul 1389

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 12 July 2013
Arrived safely packaged. I originally bought this for holidays and my daughter for around the house and garden. But I took it work and used it in my 40 feet by 60 feet warehouse where I paired it with my work PC and logged on to kiss FM the sound even in that space is amazing. I would say that it reached about 25 feet with the Bluetooth. Also brilliant with my s3. Comes in a great carry case. Battery lasts about 2 days for me. Took it on holiday around the pool again fantastic. Highly recommended. PS watch the price it seems to fluctuate madly on Amazon I paid about £25 which is about right

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a compact speaker and case!, 29 July 2012
Length:: 2:41 Mins

Ok, firstly this is a very thin and compact Bluetooth speaker so I can report, with this in mind, that the sound is very good.

You will never get the bass from likes of their Boom Dock but then it would be stupid to think you could from anything this small.

The case is really neat. I think it's a must have on anything which is travelling around with you like this. It's nice to see a hard case style like this with the capacity to put some extra cables and even a small MP3 player in it.
It's a big thumbs up. I hate it when I see suppliers just throw in a baggie which does no more then protect the speaker from dust!

The fact the rechargeable battery can be removed is also a unusual but good touch. You may notice it looks like the old Nokia batteries so replacements are very easy to find for cheep.
In my mind, 10 hours is a very good charge but for a little extra you could have a few of these in the case and suddenly it's more of a weekend camping trip then it is a day out for just 10 hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! He's now got music in his room., 8 Oct 2014
I have previously bought KitSound products from Amazon having seen the brand in Saino’s as they always seem reasonable in price and thus far have not disappointed. I bought this speaker for my boyfriend who I found to be tragically listening to his music via his iPhone laying on his bed... Hardly room filling sound. The product arrived in good time and looked very presentable – perfect for a surprise gift.

On opening the packaging we were presented with the speaker, a carry case, charging wire and small 50p-sized plastic disc that we later discovered is inserted into the back of the speaker as the stand (a little random, but it works; I just think a fold out stand would have looked nicer).

With help from the instructions we were set up in no time and listening to music through the Boombar from my boyfriend’s phone. A welcoming change from the tinny sound of the iPhone 4 on its loudest volume; the Boombar sounded great and I would be inclined to say, completely took the bf by surprise with the sound that was created.

The carry case is a great addition to the speaker and makes the speaker very portable. The speaker and case are high quality without having to break the bank. As far as a bedroom speaker is concerned, you needn’t ask for more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this as a present as it looked good and had very good reviews, 15 Dec 2014
Bought this as a present as it looked good and had very good reviews. When I got it out it seemed pretty good quality for the price and had a nice sturdy case to keep it it. Once paired up the sound however was very dissapointing both on bluetooth and when connected by the lead. Tested on 2 devices and had the same poor results. The sound goes distorted when volume on device is only on 75% and it really is poor. You probably wouldn't get much better performance on another product for the price but it is sure worth paying a little more and doing some research if you are serious about enjoying your music for a reasonable price. I have since found a product for just £10 more that gives much better sound. If I honestly gave this to my teenager as a present they would no doubt end up just using there device speaker after a few days so it would be a total waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW!, 30 Nov 2013
S. Cass - See all my reviews
This is a great little travel speaker and was pleasantly surprised by the sound it produces. In addition to its great performances it also works as a hands free unit for your phone so its very handy if you need to use the mobile and PC / Mac when in the office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great portable speakers!, 28 Sep 2014
I was kindly supplied this item free of charge to test and evaluate. i agreed to provide honest review detailing my thoughts.

The Kitsound Boombar is a very highly rated speaker so before using i was expecting good things. The speaker is packaged in a nice soft-touch protective case which makes it perfect for taking it traveling or to a friends house. The speaker itself has a nice, slimline profile and a soft touch plastic finish so it looks and feels well made and stylish. At first i was thinking the speaker could do with a stand but then i found a plastic 'coin' in the case which slides into a slot in the back of the speaker and acts a stand - positioning the boombar at the perfect angle.

With no mains power and bluetooth the boombar is truly wireless, very easy to use simply turn it on and open bluetooth settings on your phone, in no time 'boombar' appears and you're connected and ready to start playing music. I think depending on the phone or mp3 player you can either use the boombar buttons to skip tracks or change the volume which makes it very versatile... The sound quality is very good, don't let the size or price fool you - this speaker packs a punch! The level of depth, bass and clarity is very good, ill definitely be taking these to my friends house or use them at the next party, they're definitely capable! Would 100% recommend to anyone thinking about buying a portable speaker.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jun 2013
Smart looking, neat carrying case. Easy to set up.
Huge improvement over laptop's weedy speakers.
Flip out stand would be better than the disc that has to be inserted each time you take it out of the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb system, 25 Aug 2013
this is a superb product for any bluetooth device great sound quality from ipad to any phone also can be used as a hands free device in the car

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 26 Oct 2012
Michael Limited (UK) - See all my reviews
Agree with earlier review of this product that arrived in a very good zip case with accessories with a nice quality feel. The quality and finish of the speaker itself is also good with a nice matt rubber finish.
The sound is not bad considering the size where you would not expect a strong bass and it will be an ideal travel companion not taking up much space.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 25 Jan 2013
The Boombar is what I was looking for, good sound from such a small speaker it is also rechargeable from a usb plug.