5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a compact speaker and case!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:41 Mins
Ok, firstly this is a very thin and compact Bluetooth speaker so I can report, with this in mind, that the sound is very good.

You will never get the bass from likes of their Boom Dock but then it would be stupid to think you could from anything this small.

The case is really neat. I think it's a must have on anything which...
Published on 29 July 2012 by Beardy_Man

1.0 out of 5 stars Very quiet
I could barely hear the music coming out of this speaker..I didn't expect miracles,but it's certainly no BOOM!-bar.
Avoid.
Published 1 month ago by john

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a compact speaker and case!, 29 July 2012
Length:: 2:41 Mins

The case is really neat. I think it's a must have on anything which is travelling around with you like this. It's nice to see a hard case style like this with the capacity to put some extra cables and even a small MP3 player in it.
It's a big thumbs up. I hate it when I see suppliers just throw in a baggie which does no more then protect the speaker from dust!

The fact the rechargeable battery can be removed is also a unusual but good touch. You may notice it looks like the old Nokia batteries so replacements are very easy to find for cheep.
In my mind, 10 hours is a very good charge but for a little extra you could have a few of these in the case and suddenly it's more of a weekend camping trip then it is a day out for just 10 hours!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Speaker., 29 May 2013
This is a great speaker and recommend it, however I bought mine over the counter at Tesco for just 16.00 so sorry Amazon, I'm not sure why this cost so much more from you !

5.0 out of 5 stars Packs a punch, 23 Jan 2014
Bought this for my son and what an excellent bit of kit, sound is phenomenal will defo be buying the larger kitsound unit for myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 12 July 2013
Arrived safely packaged. I originally bought this for holidays and my daughter for around the house and garden. But I took it work and used it in my 40 feet by 60 feet warehouse where I paired it with my work PC and logged on to kiss FM the sound even in that space is amazing. I would say that it reached about 25 feet with the Bluetooth. Also brilliant with my s3. Comes in a great carry case. Battery lasts about 2 days for me. Took it on holiday around the pool again fantastic. Highly recommended. PS watch the price it seems to fluctuate madly on Amazon I paid about 25 which is about right

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly small and clear, 2 July 2013
I purchased this speaker to use in my car as the in car stereo speakers are failing. It is perfect for this function because of its portability and quality of sound. As I am partially deaf, I bow to my husband's judgement and he was so impressed by this speaker that he bought the Kitsound Boomdock. I haven't used the Bluetooth facility yet but am sure it will work as well as the auxiliary cable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jun 2013
Smart looking, neat carrying case. Easy to set up.
Huge improvement over laptop's weedy speakers.
Flip out stand would be better than the disc that has to be inserted each time you take it out of the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW!, 30 Nov 2013
S. Cass - See all my reviews
This is a great little travel speaker and was pleasantly surprised by the sound it produces. In addition to its great performances it also works as a hands free unit for your phone so its very handy if you need to use the mobile and PC / Mac when in the office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound!, 18 April 2013
It is a good external sound source - paired easily with my MacBook Pro and the sound quality, whilst not "hi-fi" is very good!
Not the cheapest, but love the carry case and the fact that the rechargeable battery is a common one so will be cheap to replace!
Happy with the purchase and the speed of delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boombar 2. Brilliant., 25 Aug 2014
My review is of the boombar 2. Not the smaller boombar. Firstly it comes in a great case (hard rubber) and charges fully in 3 to 4 hours (I used my s4 charger cable). Build quality is very good and it looks great too. Connecting via bluetooth is simple and once done it stays on your bluetooth list. The sound is brilliant for it's size, crystal clear with adequate bass. I use deezer from my s4 and it sounds good even on max volume (which is quite loud for it's size). I think a lot of the reviews on this page are of the smaller boombar as some mention a lower purchase price. Don't be put off. The boombar 2 is a great speaker for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 15 Sep 2013
A brilliant product with only a couple of niggles. The performance is exceptional for the size; I found the bass acceptable, unlike some other reviewers, and the clarity excellent. Sound varies in quality depending on the surface and angle at which it is placed. The best so far is on a bathroom shelf against the wall tiles - truly magnificent. Really improved the bathing exerience!
Good points: quality of sound; easy to setup and use, less than a minute for my phone, about a minute for my laptop (as I had to switch off the bluetooth on my phone); the facilities which enable a phone conversation through the speakers.
Niggle 1: The volume buttons also for advancing or reversing tracks and have to be held down to increase or decrease the volume. That takes getting used to as too short a press results in loss of place, not too onerous with a music track but a real pain when listeing to an audiobook. Tip: set a high volume on the speakers and adjust the volume you want on your phone or laptop - no loss of place.
Niggle 2: the lack of any sort of gripping material (such as a bead of silicone)on the bottom seam so that it can be placed and angled on any surface. Being oval, it can be propped against most things but not on every surface. Lying it flat significantly reduces the sound in quality and volume.
Great product.