5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a compact speaker and case!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:41 Mins
Ok, firstly this is a very thin and compact Bluetooth speaker so I can report, with this in mind, that the sound is very good.

You will never get the bass from likes of their Boom Dock but then it would be stupid to think you could from anything this small.

The case is really neat. I think it's a must have on anything which...
Published on 29 July 2012 by Beardy_Man

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality not that much better than mobile phone speaker. You can get much better than this for £10 more.
I sent this back, I'm no audiophile, but I didn't find the sound quality to be that much better than just playing music directly from my mobile phone. I bought an Onbeat-200 for £10 more and it's a lot better.
Published 1 month ago by Iain S

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a compact speaker and case!, 29 July 2012
Length:: 2:41 Mins

The case is really neat. I think it's a must have on anything which is travelling around with you like this. It's nice to see a hard case style like this with the capacity to put some extra cables and even a small MP3 player in it.
It's a big thumbs up. I hate it when I see suppliers just throw in a baggie which does no more then protect the speaker from dust!

The fact the rechargeable battery can be removed is also a unusual but good touch. You may notice it looks like the old Nokia batteries so replacements are very easy to find for cheep.
In my mind, 10 hours is a very good charge but for a little extra you could have a few of these in the case and suddenly it's more of a weekend camping trip then it is a day out for just 10 hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great portable speakers!, 28 Sep 2014
I was kindly supplied this item free of charge to test and evaluate. i agreed to provide honest review detailing my thoughts.

The Kitsound Boombar is a very highly rated speaker so before using i was expecting good things. The speaker is packaged in a nice soft-touch protective case which makes it perfect for taking it traveling or to a friends house. The speaker itself has a nice, slimline profile and a soft touch plastic finish so it looks and feels well made and stylish. At first i was thinking the speaker could do with a stand but then i found a plastic 'coin' in the case which slides into a slot in the back of the speaker and acts a stand - positioning the boombar at the perfect angle.

With no mains power and bluetooth the boombar is truly wireless, very easy to use simply turn it on and open bluetooth settings on your phone, in no time 'boombar' appears and you're connected and ready to start playing music. I think depending on the phone or mp3 player you can either use the boombar buttons to skip tracks or change the volume which makes it very versatile... The sound quality is very good, don't let the size or price fool you - this speaker packs a punch! The level of depth, bass and clarity is very good, ill definitely be taking these to my friends house or use them at the next party, they're definitely capable! Would 100% recommend to anyone thinking about buying a portable speaker.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Speaker., 29 May 2013
This is a great speaker and recommend it, however I bought mine over the counter at Tesco for just £16.00 so sorry Amazon, I'm not sure why this cost so much more from you !

5.0 out of 5 stars Packs a punch, 23 Jan 2014
Bought this for my son and what an excellent bit of kit, sound is phenomenal will defo be buying the larger kitsound unit for myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 12 July 2013
Arrived safely packaged. I originally bought this for holidays and my daughter for around the house and garden. But I took it work and used it in my 40 feet by 60 feet warehouse where I paired it with my work PC and logged on to kiss FM the sound even in that space is amazing. I would say that it reached about 25 feet with the Bluetooth. Also brilliant with my s3. Comes in a great carry case. Battery lasts about 2 days for me. Took it on holiday around the pool again fantastic. Highly recommended. PS watch the price it seems to fluctuate madly on Amazon I paid about £25 which is about right

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly small and clear, 2 July 2013
I purchased this speaker to use in my car as the in car stereo speakers are failing. It is perfect for this function because of its portability and quality of sound. As I am partially deaf, I bow to my husband's judgement and he was so impressed by this speaker that he bought the Kitsound Boomdock. I haven't used the Bluetooth facility yet but am sure it will work as well as the auxiliary cable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jun 2013
Smart looking, neat carrying case. Easy to set up.
Huge improvement over laptop's weedy speakers.
Flip out stand would be better than the disc that has to be inserted each time you take it out of the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars KitSound Boombar 2, 27 Sep 2014
My first impressions of this sound system started with the very smart and elegant packaging, giving you the sense that there is a high quality and equally slick system inside. The Boombar2 doesn't disappoint: it is another great product by KitSound, an aesthetically pleasing and fantastic sound system.

It boasts an array of standard features that you would expect, such as crystal clear amplification ( even at high volumes), Bluetooth, long lasting battery, quick charge and the option of pairing itself with other sound systems by Kitsound to give even more umph! to you sound.

I would recommend this product, it has got constant use since I have bought it and it has become an essential part of my audio kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sounding bluetooth speaker for such a low price, 26 Sep 2014
I was kindly supplied this item free of charge to test and evaluate. In exchange, I agreed to provide an honest review detailing my thoughts. The Kitsound Boombar is really easy to set up and once I set it up it automatically connects to any of my devices, once the Bluetooth is switched on. I am really impressed with the battery charge, over 7 hours play from the first charge. It looks really stylish and I have on display in my house, many friends have commented on how nice it is and how great the sound is for such a small speaker. The sound quality is amazing, extremely clear and has great bass. Great for bbq’s, house parties etc I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW!, 30 Nov 2013
S. Cass - See all my reviews
This is a great little travel speaker and was pleasantly surprised by the sound it produces. In addition to its great performances it also works as a hands free unit for your phone so its very handy if you need to use the mobile and PC / Mac when in the office.