on 29 November 2013
This is the third book in the series and like the other two can't be put down. The twists and turns keep you reading. Hope there will be more in the series soon
on 9 December 2013
Have just found Lolita Lopez and have now read 4 different stories. Just love the way she writes. Keeps me enjoying it from cover to cover.
on 16 December 2013
Another lovely love story from Lolita Lopez .These are quite light weight stories ,but these men really love and appreciate there woman and there are some really sizzling sex scenes.
on 22 February 2016
Book 3 and so far the final book in this series Dizzy and Venom's story.

Whilst the sweet, protective, loving tenderness is present in this story towards Dizzy, this was my least favourite of the 3 books. This story was slower and the excitement and suspense was not the same as in the other 2 books. The author did spend a lot of time on showing us how the relationship developed between this couple but something was missing from this story for me.

Still worth reading. I would recommend all 3 books.
on 18 November 2015
A very good read and story line 3rd book in and it would be possable to read it as a stand a lone book but after that you would want to read the rest of them and book 4 is due out in December. Venom is a snipper in the spec forces of his world Dizzy is a blonde young women with a problem or two, her blood shows she has Harcos blood in her veins but neithor of her parents are blonde or had Harcos blood in their veins.
on 26 September 2014
Please please please Lolita Lopez continue with the "Grabbed " series i have read all 3 in this fantastic series, and like thousands of others im sure, i Would love to read about all the other characters that have been mentioned so far. I am a huge Sci Fi/Fantasy/BDSM/romance fan but even for those that arnt especially, i Would still highly recommend reading these books.
on 31 December 2015
I think this was my favorite of the series so far. I loved Venom and I liked Dizzy very much the story was great. I liked that there were appearance's of all my favorite characters from the previous books. I am looking forward to reading Raze story next .
on 7 February 2014
One of the better ones of this series. The fact that the female ends up choosing to enter the race makes it easier to swallow. It is a choice she makes, not one that is forced on her, so she goes in with open eyes.
on 22 September 2014
enjoyed this book in fact have enjoyed whole series so far, easy reading and unable to put down, are there any more books coming I wonder?
on 16 April 2014
Instalment 3 in this great series done and dusted! Hope our author has the ideas hot and ready for the next one!