5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous gift for any JLSter 💙, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Set of 4 Official Licensed JLS Jukebox Single Duvet, Fleece, Cushion, Towel.
5 star rating for a fabulous value birthday gift. Its exactly what my daughter wanted and whats more it was a package price!

5.0 out of 5 stars JLS pack, 16 Jan. 2014
Wow! What a fantastic price for such an incredible pack, my daughter is distraught that the band have split up, so I thought this might cheer her up. I didn't expect much for the price I paid, even though the band are no more, but I was wrong. The quality is excellent and my girl is smiling again as she snuggles up beneath the fleece! I would definitely recommend this as a `cheer up' gift for other unhappy JLS fans. The pack arrived in super quick time and the packaging was good. All in all an excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars for a jls fan, 1 Jan. 2014
This was very good value for money,my daughter is a jls fan and was very pleased with this bundle of jls items.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any JLS fan!, 13 Dec. 2013
Excellent bundle of JLS goodies! All official!! Was going to buy all items separately, when I came across this find, not only did it save me money, it will make my sister extremely happy when she opens it!! Can not recommend more!!