on 31 May 2015
I borrowed one from an Aussie friend and it is superb. I live with chronic back pain from psoriatic spondylitits and an old spinal fracture - so what if it's psychosomatic, it works!

I didn't measure my wrist but asked my friend for the size and he told me the wrong one so I need to get a smaller one but this is a great product.
on 29 May 2015
Not sure it has had any effects. Have been wearing for around 5-6 weeks now and don't feel any different? It wasn't hugely expensive, which is why I thought I'd try it for some ankle pain issues I had been having, but they have not improved. I am very open minded and was hoping it might have some positive effects.
on 17 October 2014
like most of this type of wristband you have to believe it works .well i definately do
believe it works .I wear them every day and most of my past disscomfort seems to be
easing .so thankyou bioflow I will continue to wear and will soon be purchasing more.
on 9 December 2014
This works for me i have had a couple of these now and will be replacing it next year again with the same thing
on 18 May 2014
Well I brought this wristband for my carpal tunnel syndrome, it has eased but is still there, the funny thing is it has had an effect on my asthma, stopping strong smells affecting me.
on 7 May 2016
Since wearing the bracelet day and night my knee is not so swollen and painful very pleased with the purchase
on 13 March 2015
My wife swears by these for her arthritis, this is the second one as the first started to discolour a bit.
on 17 September 2015
This was a replacement for a broken strap on a 1 year old wristband which was still being effective.
on 5 February 2016
this is ok I think it works since using I have taken myself off one of my medications
on 9 April 2016
Bought to help with circulation in arm with tennis elbow... Seems to be working