5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case -Really speedy service
I ordered 2 of these cases and they arrived within 2 days! I was extremely impressed, I opened the boxes to find 2 very large suitcases and they are perfect for our holiday to Florida in November, The quality of the suitcase is perfect and I love that they come with a different colour wheel so you can identify the case on the belt.

The case is very roomy, has a...
Published on 9 Oct 2012 by Paul C

3.0 out of 5 stars The website was very difficult to use, switching between ...
The website was very difficult to use, switching between sizes at random, I was trying to order the 26 inch case but got the 32 inch, which will be very cumbersome and difficult to get off carousel. Not worth sending back I'll give it a try next trip and if too problematic I'll buy another - probably not from the same vendor!
Published 4 months ago by lyn holt

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case -Really speedy service, 9 Oct 2012

The case is very roomy, has a couple of compartments, an pull handle which extends and it comes up to just above waist hight for me so again its perfect, it also has a sturdy handle on the side for carrying.

I was so pleased I went back and ordered another one for another member of our party.

Brilliant service and brilliant case all round

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 7 Dec 2012
Bought this for a two holiday held all my things or going over and had room to bring my shopping back,also loved the leopard print design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 23 Dec 2013
Ms Dl Johnson "maxblack" (England) - See all my reviews
In fact bigger and sturdier than I expected it to be. Swallowed up everything for a trip and the handle and wheels have a reassuring solidity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 3 Mar 2013
Excellent case and fantastic service ! Here within 2 days of ordering ! Was just perfect for long holiday you would not believe the amount of stuff I got in there !

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, 7 Nov 2012
A. Thomas (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
I AM VERY HAPPY I FOUND THIS CASE BECAUSE ITS A GOOD SIZE LARGE WHICH I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
I CHOOSE THE PLUM COLOUR WHICH IS REALLY NICE AND THIS CASE IS VERY LIGHT VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PURCHASE AND A QUICK DELIVERY. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CASE TO FELLOW TRAVELERS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says, 9 Dec 2013
Remarkable value for money so far withstood two transatlantic trips and no sign of damage would recommend it as a budget buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Jan 2014
Really good, a lot bigger than I thought I would be but I needed it to fit my wedding dress in so it was ideal thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars A great product. Price quality ratio is excellent, 28 Dec 2013
A great product. Price quality ratio is excellent.
All know about the though handle made in airports to our luggage, but this product seems to be new even after long trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic case, 13 Jan 2013
This suitcase is fantastic. It is so light and enormous. My daughter loved it because of the leopard print fabric. it great to pull along too,and it has 1 yellow wheel making it easier to spot on the luggage carosel.

5.0 out of 5 stars this suitcase is perfect for any long haul flight/holiday, 20 Oct 2014
this suitcase is perfect for any long haul flight/holiday , im now heading to usa and australia with this gem . other members of my family spent twice as much and is smaller than this suitcase , with a 23kg allowance you have 19 kg to fill bag with as bag nearly 4kg in weight but it can hold alot , i did a dummy pack to see what i could get in it , big beach towel , 5 pairs of shoes , 10 polo shirts and 5 dress shirts , 3 pairs of jeans and 2 pairs of trousers and 6 pairs of 3/4 shorts and ive still got loads of room , if you are planning a long trip .... get this suitcase , and at the price more duty frees can be bought

5 Cities® 32" Lightweight Expandable Luggage Suitcase trolley Bag (Black Polka Dot)
Usually dispatched within 6 to 10 days