5.0 out of 5 stars great top. Excellent value for money. highly recommend it
Published 11 months ago by m Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended
When I unpacked this top it arrived smelling strongly of cigarette smoke. This is just not good enough for what is meant to be a new product designed for mothers looking after new born children! Poor
Published 8 months ago by Sarah Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars great top. Excellent value for money. highly recommend it, 2 April 2014
I didn't have particularly high expectations for this top as the reviews were quite mixed. However, it looked nice in the photo and i desperately needed some new maternity wear at a reasonable cost. I was amazed at how cheap the top was and I suppose that also made me think that the top would be mediocre. However, I am absolutely delighted with it. The colour - bergundy - is lovely (a really rich red wine) and the material is soft and very comfortable, almost silky. i haven't washed it yet, so I cannot comment on what it will be like, but if i follow instructions and wash it at a low temperature, then i see no reason why it should fade. As for the fit, I am a pre-pregnancy size 10 so opted for the 10 as there was nothing to suggest that i should up my size just because I'm pregnant. I've found that some size 10 maternity wear (eg H&M maternity jeans) has been far too small and I have had to up my size to a 14 just to get a comfortable fit. This was not the case here - although it might be useful for them to mention this. I'm new to buying maternity wear and although logical, one cannot always assume, as past experience has taught me. However, this top - size 10 - fits perfectly. The top is ruched at the side so it will continue to fit me even if my bump gets any bigger. Its quite a long top, but not unattractively so. It sits nicely at groin level so covers the top of my jeans maternity band without any of the band showing, which is great. The neckline is very flattering and stylish. I haven't used the nursing flap yet (for obvious reasons!) but it certainly does not get in the way or sit too high near my neck. Its a very flexible top in that it would look great under a suit jacket for work or simply with jeans for a more informal look. Its also flattering to my bump which I am very happy to show off rather than keep under wraps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Purpless maternity 2in1 Maternity And Nursing Top 7007 Variety of Colours (Apparel)
Arrived within 24 hours of ordering. Fits like a glove. Very comfortable to wear and the material will stretch over big baby bumps or shrink to fit snuggly over a flatter stomach. Ideal for pre and post birth. The breast feeding panels are a stroke of genius! Very practical and I feel smart too! I shall be ordering more in different colours!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended, 20 Jun. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars white top, 17 Jan. 2014
Arrived smelling of smoke so needed to be aired for couple of days. More maternity than breastfeeding top, very large and long but great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 3 Sept. 2014
Excellent value for money. Perfect for maternity then breastfeeding. Just as good as Mothercare or Mammas & Pappas. (I have tops from these ranges). Have since ordered grey as the black was perfect. Also I'm 6ft and it stretches length ways to be long enough!. Bought a size 12 as wanted "stretchy" but ordered a 10 in grey as true to size fit with plenty of room!.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love everything about this top, 23 Jan. 2015
I love everything about this top, how it's stretchy material is so easy for baby and I don't feel uncomfortable feeding unlike some tops. I usually wear a vest underneath a top and it's a pain lifting up and the vest down and then there's the bra to consider too- the design of this top however is fuss free I love it and will be buying more (in every colour hopefully) x

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this top during my pregnancy and still love it ..., 24 July 2014
Loved this top during my pregnancy and still love it now 6 months post-partum! The sort of material it is, it has kept its shape and has fit me when I was big and now back at a size 10. Have just ordered more colours even though I am not planning on getting pregnant again for a long while! Really great top and looks way better than it does in the pic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice top for a good price, 28 Jan. 2015
I've chosen the blue colour and l don't recommend it as it looks better in the picture. The quality is good though, material is nice to skin. It really stinks with cigarettes but why would l care if it has to be washed before wearing anyway? I'll be ordering more of this seller, summer ones and different colours. Arrived very quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
very beautiful, is perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good design for a nursing top!!, 4 Jun. 2014
I think this top will be great when I start to use it after having my baby. It has been well designed for breastfeeding and I will be buying another one after I have the baby in possibly a smaller size!