5.0 out of 5 stars Luuuurve these
Published 7 months ago by sureal

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Good watch, however I had ordered them in two different colours and two black watches arrived instead, didn't see the point of returning them, they work well.
Published 4 months ago by Charlotte Bradley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Hot sale New Fashion Designer Ladies sports brand silicone watch jelly watch quartz watch for women men (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Luuuurve these, 10 Jan 2014
Absolutly love these I've got afew colours and thers perfect , sturdy , good colour and expensive looking not at all cheap looking. Love em for the price delivery does take about a month and a bit but only cuz there sent from the other side of the world :) I've still got another 8 or 9 to collect which I'll be soon purchasing . Thankyou for the awesome watches perfect for work , everyday use , colour coordinating with your outfit .

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 10 April 2014
This is a lovely coloured watch even comes working! Highly recommend im more than happy to buy from this seller again :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment., 30 Jan 2014
Watch was nice,color was the same as on picture, but didn't work .Didn't bother to send back because of cheap price.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 19 July 2014
I love this watch, unbelievable value and just as attractive as it appears in the photo. I tend to wear different colour watches, but lately this is a firm favourite. My daughter , who is fussy about watches ,loved mine to bits, so I have ordered one for her today. A bit of a wait for delivery, but they are honest enough to tell you that, which is fair enough.
Great purchase, highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars This is good for work, 22 Aug 2014
This is good for work. Its nice an cheap so if it stops working or breaks I'm not to fussed.
Its lasted me a month or so already and I am constantly having my hands in cleaning products and washing my hands. Its had many chances of getting slightly wet and it still works. Its comfy which I find hard to find nice comfy watch.
So over all I'm happy as I normally hate wearing watches.

1.0 out of 5 stars this product just did not work, 5 Mar 2014
rubbish did not last more than a day. First sign of water it gave up the will to work. Looked good

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 1 July 2014
Very good, bright, came down in 4 days, I was surprised. This is a summer must have :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
Lovley watch love it well worth the money good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014