4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, 23 Jun 2014
They are not the lightest of footwear, but they are very sturdy and comfortable and have not leaked in any water. Not showing any real signs of wear despite having been worn most days for walking the dog and general soggy field days out, so I think will last for a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, 10 May 2014
These boots fit like gloves, didn't require any breaking in at all. My only problem is that I wish Timberland made them in other colours, I would love to own these in a range of colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 4 Dec 2013
These are well made quality boots and I don't expect anything less from this brand. They are a comfortable fit and great for long walks in the countryside. Would definitely recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boot for the price, 4 Dec 2013
Firstly, I paid 45 for these boots, which has influenced my review. The regular price for these was 100, and I wouldn't have paid that for them as there are plenty of boots on the market in the same price range that would give you more ie Goretex rather than 'waterproof' which is yet to be tested I might add. My last pair of boots were Ecco, and they were the comfiest footwear I have ever owned. However, they only lasted 18 months which was disappointing. The Timberlands could do with an extra insole as they are a bit hard on the sole, but I removed the inner sole from my Ecco's that were going in the bin anyway, inserted them in the Timberland's - perfect fit, super comfy - and now I'm delighted. The leather is pretty hard but, from experience, this won't be a problem after they've been worn in for a day or two.
Some items on Amazon I've bought at a reduced price, I would have been happy to pay the full price; sadly this is not one of those occasions.