Format: Audio Download|Change
Price:£7.17

on 24 September 2013
I really enjoyed this. It was a bit different to other paranormal stories I've read. The heroine was likeable and the demon was suitably sexy :). I'm hoping that as the demon has several brothers and there were some loose ends that this is going to be the start of a series - i'd definitely read the next one
on 31 August 2013
I liked the heroine, I liked the plot, I loved the suspense, I liked the hero I think? He seemed ok but I didn't feel we really knew him anymore than she did, and then they were in love! So much potential in this book, so original and then so predictable.
on 6 September 2013
I tried but couldn't get beyond the second chapter. A very predictable story (as far as I read) and character arc and very well written.

If you like to know how a book will end from the beginning then this is the one for you!
on 1 September 2013
Barely got through the first few chapters, the only characters are two-dimensional or spend all the time obsessing over each other. It's uninteresting and the prose goes to no effort to keep the readers' attention.
on 1 September 2013
I loved every minute of this book it was so exciting as the story unfolds the characters were really exciting this is one I could read again
Brilliant.
on 12 June 2014
I enjoyed the novelty of the journey and the world-building, the writing was fine but this story didn't grab me and I can't remember much about the characters. There are a lot worse demon stories out there and this was a substantial enough read but I won't rush to buy more from this author.
on 10 January 2014
If you like your romance with a supernatural twist you`'ll love this. Not soppy but hot and spicy with an unputdownable feel you'll want to finish this without stopping.
on 3 November 2013
I am normally omnivorous when it comes to reading but this was so poorly written and the characters so formulaic that I couldn't get beyond the first few pages.
on 19 January 2014
I love this boom from the moment it started it had me hooked and it just got better and better. One of the few books I have paid for and it was worth it.
on 7 March 2015
I totally and utterly loved this book and I'm hoping there will be a few books with Arden and Nic, I loved it so much I might have to read this again·